25 Early Geordie Shore Hairstyles That Will Just Leave You Plain Confused About Life
The glo up is SO real
There’s a lot of magic involved in Geordie Shore. The amount of chicken nuggets Chloe Ferry can eat in one sitting, for example.
But there’s no Geordie magic quite as impressive as all of the lads and lasses’ INSANE transformations over the years.
Here's Chloe, Nathan and Kyle asking some gross AF questions in the Celebrity Sex Pod...
You think you’ve had a reasonably good glo up over the years? The Geordies are basically unrecognisable compared to the little radgies that arrived on screen back in the day.
And one of the best things about that is looking back to the beginning and checking out all of the bad, painful, truly confusing style choices they made when it all first kicked off.
Here’s 25 hairstyles from early Geordie Shore episodes that’ll genuinely just leave you confused about life.
1. Charl reaching all new heights with backcombing and straightening.
2. James' quiff which was inspired by the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
3. This mindflowing feat of architecture from Holly.
4. Gaz's perfectly imperfect bedhead.
5. Holly's super long zebra crossing extensions.
6. Vicky redefining what it means to add volume to hair.
7. Literally everything that is happening on these boys' heads.
8. What can we even say about this one, really?
9. Holly being single-handedly responsible for the hole in the Ozone layer with all that hairspray she's used.
10. Rebecca's seriously intense side sweep.
11. Gaz looking so much like one of those cressheads that you grow spikey grass from.
12. Charlotte reminding us exactly why no one wears hairbands anymore.
13. Sophie's fringe gaps.
14. Charlotte taking the gold medal for rock solid backcombing.
15. Vicky's soft and sweeping scarf up do.
16. Sophie's sleek side pony and subtle silver bow accessorizing.
17. James creating some kind of new mountain range above his head.
18. Holly rocking possibly the most enormous amount of hair extensions ever on record.
19. Rebecca taking inspo from every pageant queen out there.
20. Sophie perfectly blending her two-tone hair into her cardigan.
21. Joel's hair. Just everything about Joel's very angular hair.
22. We like to call this look 'WTF Holly?'
23. Ricci's beautiful bouffant.
24. Sophie's Nutella and Vanilla spread swirl.
25. And last but not least, shout out to Gaz's quiff with an alarmingly dramatic incline.
Words by Lucy Wood