14 Savage Times The Geordies Absolutely Slayed Each Other
The Geordies are a family but that doesn't stop them ripping each other to shreds. See all the best slays over at MTV.co.uk.
As they've said after every single explosive fight in the house for the past fourteen seasons, the Geordie Shore gang are always gonna be a family.
But luckily, that doesn’t stop them ripping each other to absolute shreds on social media for us to see and lol at.
If there’s one thing the lads and lasses are good at, it’s relentlessly taking the piss out of each other - and you know it’s real friendship when you can be hilariously horrible about your BFF every once in a while.
So to celebrate the never-ending Geordie family bond, here’s 14 magical times that they were absolutely savage af about each other in front of millions of followers. Ahh, true love.
1. When Gaz suddenly became a beauty blogger.
Move over Zoella, the lad knows the difference between an NC and an NW.
2. When the originals made their feelings on the newbies very clear.
Well this is awkward.
3. When Nathan sent Gaz some #bodypositive vibes.
Don't skip leg day, guys.
4. When Chloe decided that it was time to share some info on Marty's love life.
'Shagged a stinka' is basically Geordie poetry.
5. When Sophie reminded Holly that her trip to the hairdressers was probs for the best.
It was err... quite bold.
6. When Vicky loved Ricci almost as much as delicious vegetables.
It was once a house full of parsnips and courgettes.
7. When Gaz compared his love for Chloe to his love of succulents.
Don't take it too personally, Chlo.
8. When Marty had other priorities. Brutal.
Girls on social media versus boys on social media.
9. When Sophie and Charlotte were adorable friendship goals.
Nothing says BFFs like pissing the bed and fishy fannies.
10. When Sophie managed to slay four Geordies at once.
Get this lot in a panto ASAP.
11. When James was literally amazed that Scotty T had been out radgie'd.
Shocked eyeball emojis and everything.
12. When Gaz pointed out that Marty possible has a secret twin.
It's actually quite uncanny tbh.
13. And when he also had something to say about Aaron's haircut, too.
Tennis ball chic is always a good look on the toon.
14. And last but not least, when Gaz pointed out that Kyle might have a career in Hollywood.
We'd probably give it a watch.
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that you've got some insult inspo, sit back and relax as Sophie Kasaei tells you everthing you need to know about Kim Kardahsian's bum. Of course.