24 Pearls Of Wisdom From The Geordie Shore Gang About Vaginas
Here's everything you need to know about vaginas, courtesy of the Geordie Shore gang. Check 'em out at MTV.co.uk.
When it comes to genital-related words of wisdom, no one knows their stuff about vaginas more than the Geordie Shore gang. The boys have seen a LOT of them and the girls get theirs out on a regular basis.
In fact, we'd probably go as far as to say they deserve some kind of qualification as National Fanny Experts.
So forget your biology text books, your scientific diagrams and your professional opinions (don't actually forget them please), because the Geordie lads and lasses are here to tell you everything you could ever need to know about vaginas.
1. Some women find that their vaginas do tend to have a mind of their own.
2. And in certain situations, they'll change shape and size beyond all recognition.
3. You should always dress your vagina in the finery it deserves.
4. Because always remember, your vagina posesses actual magical powers.
5. You can use it as a fairly effective weapon if needed.
6. Your vagina can have fat days, just like the rest of your body.
Marnie told Now magazine: “My vagina! Since having the lipo it’s got really fat from the swelling.
"I hope it goes down, but one thing just leads to another. I wouldn’t want a designer vagina, though. I’ve never had any complaints…"
7. But when it's in full on worldie mode, it can be lucrative business.
8. According to Scott, there's no incentive quite like the promise of vagina.
9. Although a vagina's public appearance can be somewhat unexpected.
10. Every vagina deserves a luxury pamper once in a while.
Marnie told Star magazine: "I've always said I have a very good-looking vagina, so I don't need much help in that area.
"I'm proud of it, but my biggest tip would be to shave - no one wants it to be hairy!"
11. Particularly enthusiastic vagina fans can class themselves as part of an exclusive gang.
12. Celebrate your vagina in all of its forms.
13. Even when it gets you into slightly awks situations.
14. If you don't wanna follow vagina trends, you definitely don't have to.
Charlotte told Star magazine: “Right now I have hairy armpits and haven’t shaved my vagina.
"So I’m on board with the whole hairiness things at the moment.”
15. Your vagina can help to get you out of some tricky situations.
16. And is a helpful tool to use when choosing a boyfriend.
17. Then, once you've got the boyfriend, it's still pretty helpful tbh.
18. Vaginas are always a good topic of conversation when with friends.
20. And you should always enjoy the chance to show it off.
21. It's a pretty great conversation starter when the moment calls for it.
22. You never quite know what to expect when it comes to vaginas - that's why they're so magical.
23. Never let anyone tell you sh*t about your own vagina.
24. And last but not least, always be PROUDER THAN PROUD of it.
Words by Lucy Wood
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm – only on MTV!
Just Tattoo Of Us starts Monday, 3rd April at 10pm – only on MTV!
Well we've all learnt something today. Now how about we have a watch of Sophie Kasaei weighing on some celeb love life drama?