The 13 Stages Of Doing Your Christmas Shopping As Told By Geordie Shore
We've all been there...
We've all been there. You're suffering from the mother of all hangovers and there's only one week to go until Christmas Day...
You haven't even THOUGHT about buying your first Christmas present let alone wrapping them all.
Before the panic well and truly sets in, allow our friends from Geordie Shore to take you through the stages of doing Christmas' most painful chore.
1. You're Hungover AF And This Is The Last Thing You Want To Do
2. You Really Can't Cope With How Busy Your Bus/Tube/Pavement Is
3. Why Are There People Everywhere? You Decide You Hate People
4. Everyone Is Walking Slowly And You Can't Say 'For F**k Sake' Any Louder Under Your Breath
5. You Bump Into Someone You Tashed On With The Night Before And Realise This Is The Worst Day Of Your Life
6. You Can't Find Presents For Anyone Other Than Yourself
7. You Can't Take Anymore So You Stop At McDonalds To Re-Fuel
8. You Look At Your Bank Balance And It's Not A Pretty Sight
9. You See An Amazing Present For Your S.O, But Then You Look At The Price Tag
10. You Decide To Give Up And Go Home, Enough Is Enough
11. You Get Through The Door And Realise You Forgot To Buy Wrapping Paper
12. You Get Out Your Laptop And Decide That Online Shopping Is The Way Forward
13. You Promise Yourself You Will Try Harder Next Year
Geordie Shore Lasses' Sexiest Selfies