Glee Reveals Song List For 100th Episode!
Fans of the show voted for special episode's setlist...
The setlist for Glee's 100th episode has been released and it features a reworking of thirteen of McKinley High's best performances.
Fans of the musical comedy were asked to vote on thirty tracks that had previously been featured on the show. The list was eventually whittled down to the ten with the highest votes, which joined three songs picked by the Glee team.
The landmark episode will air as a two-parter on both the 18th and 25th March in the US and apparently focus on New Directions' nemesis, Sue Sylvester.
In the episode, Sue will reportedly succeed in her five year quest to end the high school singing society. Faces old and new will return to McKinley to say goodbye, including Dianna Agron (Quinn), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck) and Amber Riley (Mercedes).
Previous guest stars Kristin Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow are also set to make an appearance while there will also be some entirely new characters, including Chase Crawford (previously known as Gossip Girl's Nate Archibald).
Check out the full 100th episode setlist below!
1. Keep Holding On featuring Salling
2. Valerie featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris
3. Defying Gravity featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley
4. Raise Your Glass featuring Matthew Morrison (Will Schuster) and Chenoweth
5. Toxic featuring Rivera, Morris and Agron
6. Happy featuring Paltrow, Chenoweth, Morrison, Darren Criss (Blaine) and Riley
7. Party All the Time featuring Paltrow
8. Total Eclipse of the Heart featuring Morrison and Chenoweth
9. Loser Like Me featuring Criss, Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. Be Okay featuring Michele and Rivera
11. I Am Changing featuring Riley and Colfer
12. Just Give Me a Reason featuring Agron and Salling
13. Don’t Stop Believin’ featuring Michele, Criss, Colfer, Morrison, McHale and Ushkowitz