13 Weird Souvenirs People Have From Meeting Harry Styles
It’s not every day you’re in the presence of an actual, real life angel, so it only makes sense that people all over the world have commemorated their encounters with Harry Styles by keeping special mementos.
Take this restaurant for example, who were lucky enough to be blessed with a visit from Harry Edward himself.
And obviously, when Harry Styles asks you for cheese steaks with fried onions, some sides and a couple of drinks, you keep the precious receipt on the wall forever and ever, amen.
Like a good 90s holiday to Blackpool or a tourist trip to Buckingham Palace, meeting Harry deserves its very own souvenir – and it needs to be something better than your average painted fridge magnet.
So, inspired by this restaurant and their Harry receipt décor, here’s 13 more weird and wonderful souvenirs, gifts and tributes that 1D fans have taken from their encounters with Monsieur Styles.
1. The fan who not only got Harry's water bottle, but made it its very own perfect, perspex box to live in.
2. Shout out to the fan who constructed a roadside shrine to suitably mark Harry vomming in their local town.
3. Never forget the time a girl was given this note by her paparazzi father.
4. A crown presented in person by Harry Styles because you're a real-life princess, aka the dream.
5. Even actual NASA off of space have framed their special moment with Harry in the 'Drag Me Down' vid.
5. Life goal: attend One Direction concert, communicate with Harry, leave with his actual bandana.
6. New life goal: be given cupcake during chance encounter with Harry Styles while in the car.
7. You can't put it on eBay, but this fan left her encounter with some solid, personal advice.
8. When you can't afford the cheapest thing on the merch stand and have to improvise a bit.
9. The Pizza Hut who created an actual PLAQUE for themselves to commemorate their Harry encounter.Manager Sam Witheyman from Glasgow Pizza Hut confirmed to the Daily Record: “There is talk of getting a wee plaque at table 10 to say Harry sat there and the BBQ Americano has become the Styles Special.” Slay.
10. The fan who was so desperate for a Harry souvenir that she STOLE his personal hat. But then gave it back.
11. This gal, who was presented with a precious banana and energy drink by the man himself.
12. Shelby, aka the luckiest One Direction fan of all time, who was presented with this genuine love note.
13. And finally, let's not forget the fan who improvised a bit and licked Harry Styles' own microphone to take home some of his actual DNA.
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that you've seen all of that lot, you should probably have a watch of this handy video guide to feminism, HOORAY.