5 Things Harry Styles Probably Has In That Kiehl's Shopping Bag Of His
There's nothing like a guy who understands the value of a good moisturiser and it looks like five years spent having One Direction beauty guru Lou Teasdale slap product on his face has taught Harry Styles a few things about the importance of a good skincare regime.
With the 1D hiatus now in full swing, Harry isn't using it as an excuse to slob out on the sofa in his PJs like some of us might (ahem), and instead the curly-haired singer was spotted merrily swinging a bag from cult beauty brand Kiehl's during a London shopping trip this week.While we really haven't got the faintest clue what's actually inside Harry's bag of goodies, we have got a few ideas which products should be on his shopping list, so check out our thoughts below.
What? If anything's going to persuade you to rub a million lotions and potions into your face morning, noon and night, it's clearly going to be the knowledge that somewhere far away and far more expensive, actual Harry Styles is doing the same thing.
1. Pineapple Papaya Facial ScrubIf you've ever thought about Harry Styles - which let's not even pretend you haven't - then you've probably wondered how he smells.
Like stars and glitter and the hopes and dreams of several million men and women from across the globe? Probably, but our guess is that he also has a lightly fruity scent that's good enough to eat, just like this natural exfoliating scrub.
2. Ultimate Thickening ShampooUnless you've been off living in a cave in a far distant land for the past five years, you've probably noticed that Harry has the glossy mane of hair more usually found on a prize-winning pony.
How he gets it so silky soft while maintaining that constant wind-machine bounce is a mystery many a scientist has pondered. While we don't have the definitive answer to that particular question, this thickening shampoo is your first step to stealing his secrets. Full of peppermint and rosemary essential oils, it'll give you a burst of volume without drying out your scalp ans ends.
3. Post Shave Repair GelBecause while he might have enough hair on his head to make even Rapunzel feel a bit jelly, there's no room for a single hair on Harry's perfectly smooth chinny, chin, chin.
One of the worst things about shaving is not having any hair left to hide razor burn and this nourishing, aloe rich formula is soothing enough to turn even the angriest and most irritated skin back into something that's red carpet ready.
4. Creamy Eye Treatment With AvocadoThe twinkle in Harry's eyes have been known to make lions purr and grown men cry. It's just a fact.
If photoshopping a glint into every selfie you take just isn't doing it for you, make like Instagram's favourite brunch item and try a bit of this avocado eye treatment to minimise eyebags and restore brightness to the eye area.
5. Scented Lip Balm #1 In MintWell, he had to get new-old girlfriend Kendall Jenner a gift and we're sure those lips need some help keeping their moisture levels up when he's away.
- By Linds Foley.
12 Times Harry Styles Was The Most Fashionable Person On The Red Carpet in 2015
1 of 12
2 of 12
3 of 12
4 of 12
5 of 12
6 of 12
7 of 12
8 of 12
9 of 12
10 of 12
11 of 12
12 of 12