French Lifestyle Blogger Killed In Freak Accident Involving Exploding Cream Dispenser
The family of French lifestyle and fitness blogger Rebecca Burger have confirmed that she has died following a freak accident involving an exploding cream canister.
According to reports, the canister exploded and hit her directly in the chest. Despite receiving medical attention, she tragically passed away.
"It is with freat sadness we announce the death of Rebecca, who died on June 18th 2017 in an accident in the home," the grieving family wrote, breaking the news to her over 160,000 fans in a post on her Instagram account.
They also shared a picture of a cream canister urging people to avoid using them.
"This is the type of whipped cream device which exploded and hit Rebecca's torso, leading to her death," the family wrote in French. "The siphon has been put under seal.
"Do not use this device at home! Several thousand of faulty devices are still on the market."
Our thoughts are with all of Rebecca's friends and family at this awful time.