Jodie Marsh Saves Her Dog From Choking By Giving Him Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
It turns out some heroes have pink hair and tattoos.
Jodie Marsh proved that not all heroes wear capes when she literally saved her pet bulldog's life by giving him CPR after he choked on a treat.
The glamour model's mum filmed her daughter as she fought to stop the dog, Louie, from choking to death and Jodie later posted the video on Facebook as a warning to other dog owners.
Along with the video Jodie posted an extremely lengthy caption that began: "The average life expectancy of a bulldog is 6 years old and myself and some friends have had them only make it to 3 years old. Mostly when they pass away you'll be told it was a heart attack - chances are it's probably not and could be this."
The dog-lover went on to tell her followers that while she usually blends Louie's food to liquid due to his 'elongated soft pallet', she had given all her dogs treats and he picked one up that was just too big for his throat.
She wrote: "He choked, passed out, went completely limp, urinated on himself and his tongue went blue. This happens every couple of months with Louie and it's so bad you would honestly think he's dead. He has no signs of life."
Jodie's love for her pooch was VERY clear to see as she wasn't afraid to give him mouth-to-mouth and use her bare hand in a bid to clear his airway despite the risk of being biten.
"Pardon my CPR skills.. they may not be perfect but he's alive and well and that's all that matters." wrote the model.
The video goes on for over five minutes but thankfully Jodie manages to save the day and Louis starts to breathe again at around the 3 minute mark. Jodie added: "Louie is 12, nearly 13 years old which is ancient for a bulldog. He 100% would be dead by now if I didn't do this."
The video kind of speaks for itself tbh..
We're just glad he's okay, long live Louie!