Justin Bieber "Saves Mother From Fire"
JB came to his mum's rescue after she set her hair alight on stage...
Justin Bieber has revealed that he came to his mother's rescue over the weekend, after her hair caught fire!
The Baby hitmaker, who is currently on his My World tour in Germany, took to Twitter to tell his followers about his heroics after mum Pattie Mallette's hair caught fire while joining JB on stage in Berlin.
It is thought the accident happened after the Biebster presented Mallette with a birthday cake, resulting in her locks catching alight.
Speaking on Twitter, Justin posted: "[S]ick show in Berlin…brought @studiomama on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles. lol. i saved her"
Pattie later took to the micro-blogging site to speak of the incident, telling her followers: "Thank you all for your b-day wishes!! All I want is your prayers!! Thank u @justinbieber for the cake (& embarrassing me on stage lol). Xo"