43 Beauty Products Khloe Kardashian Actually Uses
Grab your glam squad, they're gonna need to go shopping...
Khlo-Money has been stepping up her glam in a major way recently and we're thinkin' Kimmy K may need to watch her krown. Grab your kredit kards (we can't help it) dolls, you're going to want to buy every last item on this list.
1. Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer - £37
“When Joyce [Bonelli] does my makeup, she doesn’t use a primer. But personally, I like it. It just smooths you out and makes makeup go on so much easier.”
2. Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer - £29
3. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation in 60 Beige - £33
“It’s light, so I get it a few shades darker and apply it with a kabuki brush like a bronzer.”
4. Tom Ford Traceless Foundation - £64
5. Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation - £37
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - £22
7. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer - £21
8. YSL Touch Eclat Radiant Touch in Custard - £25
9. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Powder in Aura - £22.50
“I’m really shiny but I love being matte—and sometimes I'll add on a little shimmer.”
10. Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder - From £6.50
"When my t-zone gets oily, I feel like it makes my face look dirty, so I’m powdering with this all the time. Even at a red light…definitely before I leave my car, too."
11. Anastasia Contour Cream Palette - £39
“This is the whole kit and caboodle. Contour and highlight in one!”
12. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer – £23.50
13. Too Faced Soleil Chocolate Matte Bronzer - £25
14. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette - $34/£24
15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood and in Starlight - £28
“I carry Starlight with me everywhere!”
16. Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand - $28/ £20
“The prettiest pink in a creamy easy-to-apply formula.”
17. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - £38
18. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Pressed Powder Compact Highlighter - £27
19. NARS Blush in Orgasm - £23
"I love all these names!"
20. Make Up Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in Rosewood - £13
"I love all these pencils. They literally do not move on your lips. There’s a nude one that I use. I think I stole it from Joyce, and I was like, ‘I have to buy this.'"
21. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia - £12.50
22. Kylie Lip Kit Matte Liquid Lipstick in Koko K – $29/ £20.50
23. NYX Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Embellishment - £6.50
“If you can’t get Kylie’s Koko K then this gives you a similar look!”
24. Tom Ford Lip Colour Matte Lipstick in Flame - £38
25. NYX Matte Lipstick in Daydream - £6.50
26. Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss in Vesuvian - £24
27. Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet and in Black Diamonds - £19
“I love this. It’s eyeliner, but I use it as a shadow and smoothed it out with a shadow brush.”
28. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate and in Golden Goddess - £38
29. Tarte Cosmetics Tartlette 2 Palette - £35
30. Dose of Colours Eyedeal Duo in Sticks & Stones - £20.50
31. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil - £18
“Anastasia makes the best eyebrow pencils. I always have this with me.”
32. Lilly Lashes in Tease - £12
33. Ardell DuraLash Individuals - £3.99
34. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner - £18.50
35. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara - £8.49
36. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Spray - £17
37. Kiehls Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser - £17
"Every night, I wash my face with two different cleansers. This one is for breakouts because it’s just so intense. The other is from my dermatologist Dr Christie Kidd."
38. La Mer Crème de La Mer - £300 for 100ml
“I tend to like a really heavy cream to sleep in.”
39. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Bentonite Clay - £10.99
“Supposedly Cleopatra used clay to get a deep pore cleansing so if it’s good enough for her then you know it’s good enough for me.”
40. Beauty Blender Blotterazzi By BeautyBlender - £16
“I hate being oily so I take these portable oil ‘blotters’ with me everywhere.”
41. Artis Oval Level 10 Brush - £60
"This is my way to get flawless skin. The bristles are super packed and soft so when I use it to blend out my foundation or powder, my make-up looks airbrushed. It’s an investment though so keep it clean!"
42. Beauty Blender - £16
43. NARS Botan Kabuki Brush - £56
“This brush is my No.1 must have! I use it when I’m applying powder foundation and it keeps my skin #flawless."
11 Khloe Kardashian Quotes As Motivational Posters That Will Give You Life