Effective: 14 Decemeber 2020
The Technologies We Use
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called “first-party cookies”) or by other companies (which are called “third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you and others are using our websites so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data about your browser or device to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access our applications, such as the advertising identifier associated with your device and information about how you interact with our applications.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Services. Examples of these cookies include those that help ensure our Services function properly, to remember your settings and preferences, such as your language preferences, to help identify and prevent security risks. In addition, we use Google Tag Manager to manage some of the technologies we may place on our Services. Essential cookies cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser or device to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that collect information about how you interact with our Services and personalize content for you, including counting visits and traffic sources so we can improve the performance of our Services.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Social Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that allow you share with others on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites, building up a profile of your interests to show you relevant content and advertisements on the relevant social networks. If you do not allow these Cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
- Marketing and Advertising Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that make advertising more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Services,
To obtain a full list of the cookies used in our Services and its categories please click in the “Manage Cookies” button that you will find at to the top right corner of the homepage.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance and the Cookie Consent Tool.
- Use your mobile device settings to control how data about your use of applications is used for purposes of showing ads that are targeted to your interests. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” setting.
Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited
Data Protection Officer
17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT