CornettoUK Dare2Win The Ultimate After Prom Party with Rixton Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 to 18 except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, follow @CornettoUK on Twitter and Retweet the competition tweet below sent from @CornettoUK on 27th April 2015. Entry is restricted to one per Twitter account, multiple entries will not be accepted. Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible.
Twitter prize draw tweet:
RT @CornettoUK + follow to WIN @RixtonOfficial prom after party #Dare2win T&C UK 16+ End 24/05 [insert T&Cs link]
3. The closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm BST on 24th May 2015.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Twitter account
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. There is 1 (one) prize in total. The winner will win an after prom party in a venue close to the winner’s location chosen by The Promoter with a maximum capacity of no more than 200 persons – the decision on venue used is final. Rixton will perform three songs at the event and additional music before and after the performance will also be supplied by The Promoter. Attendees will be limited to those who have attended the same school as the winner and have left or due to leave through legitimate reasons in 2015. Adequate security will also be provided by The Promoter.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by an automated draw from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by a tweet or direct message on Twitter from @CornettoUK within 5 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification by replying to the private message.If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The winner details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to “CornettoUK Dare2Win The Ultimate After Prom Party with Rixton Prize Draw Competition, PO Box 10220, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1ZH” within 10 weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
11. The winner(s) may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on its behalf during Rixton’s attendance at the After Prom Party. The winner(s) grant(s) us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).