MTV PRESENTS TRAFALGAR SQUARE, LONDON, 11 NOVEMBER 2017 TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket is issued to you (the ticketholder) for free on behalf of MTV. In addition to Ticketmaster’s own terms and conditions, the following terms and conditions apply to you and your guest:
1. You (the ticketholder) are permitted to acquire up to a maximum of two (2) free tickets: one (1) for yourself and one (1) for your guest. Tickets will be in the form of e-tickets for you to print at home. The ticketholder’s name will be integrated into the ticket and the ticketholder’s ID will be checked on entry (the ticketholder’s bank card or photo ID will be acceptable for these purposes). If the person named on the tickets is not one of the two (2) people trying to enter the venue, neither the ticketholder nor the guest will be allowed entry. Only tickets acquired through MTV’s official ballot process and issued by MTV’s official ticketing partner Ticketmaster are valid. Tickets obtained in any other way are invalid. Tickets are strictly non transferable and must not be exchanged or given or sold to a third party.
2. This is a standing event. There are no seats available. Wheelchair access is available for disabled guests.
3. You must not bring drink containers, glass, iPads (or similar electronic devices of a similar size and nature), selfie sticks, flags or flag poles, small or large umbrellas, laser pens, alcohol, drugs, weapons or any other dangerous objects, cameras and any audio/video recording equipment, drones or fireworks into the venue. You must not bring food into the venue unless authorised by MTV’s security for personal or medical reasons only.
4. Any ticket holders aged under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required: if proof of age ID is requested by MTV or venue management, only currently valid photo ID in the form of a passport, driving licence or student pass will be accepted.
5. MTV and venue management can refuse entry to, or remove any person from, the venue who is behaving in an inappropriate manner or appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. The right of admission is reserved.
6. If you cannot display a valid ticket, or valid ID if requested, you will not be admitted. There will be no re-admittance if you choose to leave.
7. The event may be filmed, photographed or sound-recorded by or on behalf of MTV. You consent to the filming, sound-recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and the subsequent commercial broadcast, publication or other distribution in all media worldwide forever without payment to you.
8. You agree to cooperate fully with MTV’s representatives and follow all instructions and rules relating to the event (including, if MTV deems it necessary, to move you to a different part of the venue’s audience).
9. To ensure our audience’s safety, MTV and/or the venue management WILL conduct security searches both before you enter the venue and at any time during the event, which may include screening through metal detector arches and/or searching in your bag and/or outer garments and/or anything else you may be carrying with you. The venue does not provide a cloakroom facility (there are luggage lockers available at Charing Cross station). Bags larger than A4 size (210 × 297 millimetres), backpacks, suitcases or any other similar large and bulky items are strictly prohibited and anyone carrying such items will be refused admission.
10. Event activities may not be confined to the main stage area and may occur anywhere within the venue.
11. Some areas of the audience may have a restricted view.
12. The use of PROFESSIONAL cameras, (i.e. ANY CAMERA WITH A DETATCHABLE LENS), videos or any other sort of audio, visual or audio-visual recording equipment (including the use of smartphones for audio or visual recording) is strictly forbidden during the event.
13. Neither MTV nor its sponsors or the venue shall be liable for any property lost, stolen or damaged in or around the venue.
14. Flags, emblems, clothing or other paraphernalia of a political or racist nature, or anything promoting hate speech of any kind, will not be permitted on site.
15. No sports jerseys, for example rugby or football shirts.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither MTV nor the venue accepts any liability for any other loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred by the ticketholder or their guest in connection with the event.
17. Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lasers and smoke effects may be used as part of the event.
18. The law prohibits and punishes the production, distribution and sale of forged tickets and unofficial merchandise.
19. Any change in relation to the event will be communicated through MTV’s social media channels, MTV’s ticketing partner Ticketmaster and to ticketholders’ email addresses as stored by Ticketmaster for the purposes of this event.
20. NO DRONES