MTV TRAX - MTV Brand New For 2017 Live Concert - Terms & Conditions
MTV Trax (the ‘App’): Competition for a pair of tickets or a pair of VIP tickets to the MTV Brand New for 2017 live concert – Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below (the ‘Terms’) apply to a competition whereby Entrants (as defined below) are given the opportunity to win a pair of tickets or a pair of VIP tickets to the MTV Brand New for 2017 live concert on 2 February 2017 (the ‘Competition’), as further outlined below.
The Competition is being run by MusicQubed Limited (‘MusicQubed’ or ‘we’) in conjunction with MTV Networks Europe (‘MTV’). Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms by opting to participate in the Competition and meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
The Competition will open at 10:00 on 23 January 2017 and run until 23:59 on 26 January 2017.
Subject to the requirements outlined in the Entry section below:
1) to be eligible to enter the Competition you must be (a) 18 (eighteen) years or older; (b) have power to enter these Terms (that is, not be legally barred from doing so for any reason); (c) hold a valid Twitter account; and (d) be a local resident in the UK.
2) The guest of the Winner as defined below (the ‘Winner’s Guest’) must be over the age of 18 at the time of the relevant event.
3) The Competition is not open to employees of MTV Networks Europe (‘MTV’), employees of MusicQubed, employees of EE, and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
4) Provided that you have completed the Entry Procedure, you will be eligible to enter the Competition.
5) An individual who is eligible to enter the Competition and who has successfully entered into the Competition pursuant to these Terms shall be deemed to be an ‘Entrant’.
6) Prize and VIP Prize details are outlined below. There is a total of 11 Prizes available as part of this Competition with each Winner being eligible for 1 Prize only:
a) The ‘Prize’ shall consist of a pair of tickets to the MTV Brand New for 2017 live concert on 2 February 2017; and
b) The ‘VIP Prize’ shall consist of (i) a pair of tickets to the MTV Brand New for 2017 live concert on 2 February 2017; (ii) the Winner and Winner’s Guest each get 3 (three) drink tokens; and (iii) the Winner and Winner’s Guest each get entry to the VIP area.
The Winner and the relevant Winner’s Guest must be available to attend the concert at the Electric Ballroom, Camden, London on 2 February 2017. No alternative dates will be available. The Winner and the relevant Winner’s Guest will be responsible for organising and paying for travel: (a) to and from the Electric Ballroom venue in London.
7) MusicQubed reserves the right to substitute a Prize and VIP Prize for another prize of equal value should the specified Prize and VIP Prize become unavailable for any reason (or any part of a Prize and VIP Prize to the extent divisible).
8) The Prize and VIP Prize are non-negotiable, may not be exchanged for any cash or other alternative, is not transferable, nor divisible, nor permitted to be sold or resold and is not for use in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize and VIP Prize cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity.
9) MusicQubed reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, extend or suspend the Competition at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
10) For the purposes of these terms, ‘Entry Procedure’ means the following: Entrants may enter the Competition by retweeting the “For your chance to win a pair tickets to the #MTVBrandNew just follow & @mtvtrax and RT this tweet!” and following MTVTrax on Twitter at any time between 10:00 on Monday 23 January to 23:59 on 26 January 2017.
11) Each Entrant will only be permitted to enter the Competition once and must adhere to Twitter’s rules or terms of service in respect of this Competition.
12) Individuals who have failed to carry out all elements of the Entry Procedure (as outlined in these terms and elsewhere) will not be eligible to win a Prize and a VIP Prize.
13) MusicQubed does not accept responsibility for loss to any Entrant due to technical fault or incomplete, illegal or other damaged entries. Each Entrant is responsible for their mobile data and/or other connection charges incurred in relation to their entry to the Competition.
14) Where MusicQubed reasonably believes that (i) entries to the Competition do not comply with these Terms or the spirit thereof or (ii) that Entrants have interfered with the fair running of the Competition; MusicQubed reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any such entries.
15) The Entrant who is awarded with a Prize or VIP Prize (whichever is relevant) (‘Winner’) will be contacted by receiving a direct message via Twitter, which will be sent by MusicQubed once a Winner is selected (‘Winner Notification’). There will be 10 Winners of the Prize and 1 Winner of the VIP Prize in total who will be chosen at random by MusicQubed, from all the valid entries by Entrants who have followed the Entry Procedure. All 11 Winners will be chosen and contacted on 27 January 2017.
16) To win a Prize or VIP Prize (whichever is relevant), the Winner must have adhered to and completed the relevant eligibility requirements and entry process as outlined in these Terms.
17) If a Winner fails to accept the Prize or VIP Prize(whichever is relevant) by responding to the direct message via Twitter with their name and email within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the Winner Notification being sent (and/or any subsequent communications from MusicQubed in relation to the provision of the Prize or VIP Prize (whichever is relevant) within the relevant timelines as specified in any such subsequent communications), MusicQubed reserves the right to disqualify any such Winner and immediately draw another Winner who will be selected applying the same criteria used to select the original Winner.
18) Where the Winner has not provided all relevant required details as set out within these Terms or in the Winner’s Notification, the Prize or VIP Prize (whichever is relevant) will be forfeited.
19) MusicQubed reserves the right to verify the identity and age (and any other information as may be reasonably required by MusicQubed in relation to the provision of the Prize and the VIP Prize) of Winner prior to awarding a Prize or VIP Prize.
20) In addition, Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as a Winner.
22) The competition is free to enter. However, costs of accessing the competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
23) To the fullest extent permitted by law, MusicQubed and MTV exclude all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with each Entrant’s participation in this Competition, entry into these Terms or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize or VIP Prize.
24) The decisions of MusicQubed are final and legally binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into with any Entrant or any other person in this regard.
25) This Competition, and these Terms and any disputes arising in relation to them, shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws of England and Wales and each Entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation thereto.
Promoter: the promoter of this Competition is MusicQubed Limited c/o Shelly Stock Hutter LLP, 7 – 10 Chandos St, London, W1G 9DQ.