Terms & Conditions – Clairol Pride
1. This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member) of any Sky UK Group company (“Sky”), or any MTV Networks Europe company (“MTV”), or Coty UK Limited (the “Advertiser”) or any agencies involved with the prize draw, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the prize draw by going to //https://en-gb.facebook.com/MTV and liking the video of MTV talent announcing the prize draw. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 17.30.00 on 01 August 2017 and the closing date is 23.59.59 on 03 August 2017.
4. There will be 1 Winner ("Winner"). Winner will be selected randomly from all the entrants that liked the video. The random draw will be held on 04 August 2017 and Winner will be contacted via Facebook within 1 day of being selected.
5. The Winner will receive the following prize: x2 Pride 2017 Summer of Love Gold Circle VIP Wristbands (either sent out via mail or picked up on Saturday 5th August in Brighton) and a hair-makeover of their choice at the Clairol Stand during the Summer of Love Brighton Pride festival on Saturday 5th August for them and a friend further details of prize can be found at https://www.brighton-pride.org/tickets/product/vip-gold-circle-2017/ Please note the Winner’s friends must also be over 18. The prize does not include transfers, meals, trips, travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. The Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
9. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
10. The Promoter and/or MTV will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the Winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control.
11. If the Winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Details of the Winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
14. The name, county and photograph of the Winners may be used by any of the Data Users (defined below) and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The Winners agree to allow the Data Users to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
15. Personal Data:
15.1. In addition to the use specified above, any of the Promoter, the Advertiser, (MTV will be collecting and processing the data on behalf of Clairol who won’t have access to the data) (each a “Data User”) may retain, use and share each entrant’s personal details for any of the following purposes:
15.1.1. for the purpose of administering the promotion;
15.1.2. to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
15.1.3. where the entrant is aged 18 or over and appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 16 below; and
15.1.4. so that that Sky and Advertiser (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
The privacy policies of the Data Users are detailed in Paragraph 16 below.
Your choice as to whether or not to opt in to marketing communications will not affect your chances of winning a prize. By entering into this prize promotion you consent to your personal data being passed outside the EU for the purposes of processing and storing on each of the Data Users’ servers.
17. The Promoter and/or MTV reserve the right to extend the closing date or terminate the prize draw and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the prize draw, including the choice of any Winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.