Terms & Conditions – Elizabeth Arden (Britney Spears Fragrances) and MTV Partnership
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Group company (“Sky”), or any MTV Networks Europe company (“MTV”), or Elizabeth Arden (UK) LTD (the “Advertiser”) or any agencies involved with the promotion, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the promotion via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and You can enter the promotion by either:
2.1. Tweeting “#mauifantasy @MTVUK”
2.2. Commenting on one of the MTVUK Instagram posts that promotes this promotion with “#mauifantasy”
2.3. Commenting on one the MTV UK Facebook posts that promotes this promotion with “#mauifantasy”
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. This promotion opens at 00:00 on 27 May 2016 and the closing date is 23:59 on 26 June 2016.
5. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. Tweets or comments serving as entries into this promotion must not contain anything that can reasonably be defined by the Promoter as being obscene. Any entries that contain obscenities will be disqualified.
7. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be selected at random from all the eligible entrants. The winner will be contacted via direct message using the social platform by which they have entered the promotion, to request their full name, phone number, e-mail and home address. The winner will be selected within 72 hours of the promotion closing and contacted within 24 hours of this. If the winner does supply their details within 5 days, another winner may be selected. Once the winner has supplied their contact details, winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable the prize fulfilment company (Imagination Marketing Systems Limited t/a IMS) to book their prize trip. If you do not supply these details to IMS within 14 days, another winner may be selected.
8. Winner will receive the following prize: Return economy flights from London, UK to Maui, Hawaii, including 1 item of hold luggage per person (max 20kgs). Return shared airport transfers in Maui, Hawaii. 7 nights stay in a 4 star hotel in Maui, Hawaii (room only). £800 towards food, drinks, tips, local taxes, travel & spending money. Winner management including: access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; delivery of final documents to winner by email.
8.1. Prize must be taken before 31st July 2017. Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 120 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise. Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart. The Winner should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed after supplying the details outlined in point 7 to the IMS Agency.
8.2. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school holidays, or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise.
8.3. Accommodation is based 2 people sharing a twin/ double room. Accommodation details may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event. Spending money will be sent by cheque within 30 days of the travel date.
8.4. Individual supplier terms & conditions apply.
8.5. All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered. All elements of the prize are subject to availability at the time of booking.
8.6. Please note, effective 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip. Winners must have access to a personal email account.
8.7. Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit.
8.8. Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over.
8.9. The prize does not include transfers, meals, trips, travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above. For the sake of clarity, this means (but is not limited to) the following:
8.9.1. All flights do not include reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified.
8.9.2. Prize excludes travel between winner’s home & departure airport.
8.9.3. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
8.9.4. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Advertiser and/or MTV and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s, Advertiser’s and/or MTV’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter and/or MTV will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter and/or MTV to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
19. The Promoter and/or MTV reserve the right to extend the closing date or terminate the promotion and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the promotion, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.