Terms & Conditions – Emporio Armani Diamonds
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK group company (“Sky”), or any MTV Networks Europe company (“MTV”), or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. Costs to enter competitions online may vary so don’t forget to ask the bill payer for their permission to enter this competition. Once they have given you permission, you can enter the competition by going to www.mtv.co.uk/brandnew and answering the multiple-choice question. Please note you must be available between 1 December 2015 and 5 December 2015 to take up the prizes. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at midday on 28 October 2015 and the closing date is 23:59 on 23 November 2015.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Your entry must include your name, address (including postcode), your contact telephone number, email address and answer to the question.
6. There will be one winner and 5 runners up. Winner and runners up will be selected randomly from all the entrants that gave the right answer to the question. The random draw will be held on 24 November 2015, and winner and runners up will be contacted by telephone the same day. You must be contactable within 48 hours, and/or must accept within 24 hours of contact due to the short time between the closing date and the prize. If you cannot be contacted within 48 hours, or do not accept the prize within 24 hours of being contacted, another winner will be selected.
7. Winner will receive the following prize: Entry to the MTV Brand New event in London for winner and three guests.
7.1. Prize includes:
7.1.1. Four tickets to the MTV Brand New Event at in London (the “Event”) on a day between 1 December 2015 and 5 December 2015 (MTV to provide exact date nearer the time; all guests must be aged 18 or over);
7.1.2. £100 towards travel expenses for the group (please note group will need to pay for travel up front, and will then have up to £100 refunded by BACS within 14 days);
7.1.3. £400 for winner to spend at the Armani Exchange store at 244 Regent Street, London on the day of the event;
7.1.4. Transport for winner and guests from Armani Exchange store to the Event;
7.1.5. One night’s accommodation for winner and guests at a 3-star hotel in London (two twin rooms on a room-only basis);
7.1.6. Transport from Event to the hotel for winner and guests; an
7.1.7. £200 spending money for the winner.
7.2. The prize does not include meals, trips (other than as stated), travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
8. Each runner-up will receive the following prize: two tickets to the Event only on a day between 1 December 2015 and 5 December 2015 (Transport and accommodation are not provided; MTV to provide exact date nearer the time; all guests must be aged 18 or over; runners up will be placed on Event guest list in order to gain entry).
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter and/or MTV will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter and/or MTV to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter and/or MTV will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.