Terms & Conditions – Zoolander 2 Cinema Release
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK group company (“Sky”), or any MTV Networks Europe company (“MTV”), or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. Entry to this competition is done via Twitter or Instagram. To enter via you must tweet a selfie (a self-portrait photograph) to ‘@MTVUK’ also including ‘#Zoolanderselfie’ in the tweet. To enter via Instagram you need to upload a selfie using ‘#Zoolanderselfie’ in the post. Please note: You must be available from 20th September 2016 to 28th September 2016, inclusive, to take up the prize. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 10:00 on 4th February 2016 and the closing date is 17:00 on 19th February 2016.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be selected at random from all the eligible entrants made via both Twitter and Instagram. The random draw will be held within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified via a direct message on Twitter or Instagram as appropriate. Your settings must therefore be set up in a way which allows you to receive a direct message.
6. Each winner will receive the following prize:
- Economy return flights for two people (both must be aged 18 years or over) from the winner’s capital city (i.e. either London, Edinburgh, Cardiff or Belfast) to Milan, Italy. Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city. Return ground transfers between airport and hotel in Milan are included.
- 1 queen/double guestroom to share for 4 nights in 4* accommodation in Milan, Italy. Hotel accommodations do not include incidentals, breakfast, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners must possess a credit card in order to check in.
- Milan Fashion Week experience for winner and guest which includes: VIP seats at an official Milan Fashion Week runway show; an exclusive preview of the fashion brand’s new collection; VIP access to a fashion brand’s exclusive invite only fashion industry party; an exclusive private shopping experience. Also includes VIP transfers to each experience and a dedicated host present throughout prize-winner's trip.
- The winner (and guest) must be available to travel from 20th September 2016 to 28th September 2016. The exact dates of the trip will be confirmed to the winner as soon as this is possible.
- Travel insurance will be supplied to each Winner and their companion before departure providing there are no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the Winner and/or their companion are aged 65 or over.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals other than as stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
7. Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter and Octopi cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
8. All arrangements must be made via Promoter’s designated fulfilment partner, Octopi Promotions Limited (“Octopi”), and bookings made independently will not be refunded.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter and/or MTV will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or MTV reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. By entering this competition, all entrants hereby grant to the Promoter and MTV and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, transmit, broadcast, publish or delete any information or other material including without limitation, the entrant’s name, entry, Entry Content, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering or any statement made by them concerning the competition (“Submissions”) by any means and in any and all media as they, in their discretion, see fit. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this will include the winner’s name, location, and Entry Content being broadcast on-air and posted across the Promoter’s and/or MTV’s social media platforms.
17. All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of 20th Century Fox, the Promoter, MTV, the Promoter and MTV’s affiliates, licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any Submissions to which he or she is, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
18. All entrants hereby undertake that nothing in the Entry Content:
18.1 is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
18.2 is intended for the purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
• Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
• Individuals smoking tobacco, vaping, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
• Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
• The depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
• Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
• Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
• Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
• Any image which infringes any copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
• Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
• The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
• The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter and/or MTV.
• Any pets or animals.
• Any children under the age of 13.
18.4. is sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
18.5 contains anything the Promoter and/or MTV in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or which it considers is otherwise offensive or illegal.
19. Details of the winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
20. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and/or MTV and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter and/or MTV to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
21. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter and/or MTV will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion
22. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or MTV’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to any social media pages (Facebook, Twitter etc.) or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. We reserve the right to alert Twitter/Facebook/Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
25. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
26. The Promoter does not commit to responding to @ mentions and/or replies, and is not responsible for content altered via re-tweets by other Twitter users. Promoter reserves all rights relating to the Promoter’s Twitter account, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the account, (ii) blocking other Twitter users; and (iii) discontinuing the account at any time.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Instagram and Twitter are in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. Notwithstanding this Instagram and Twitter terms of service still apply.
28. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.