14 Things Everyone Who Had A Tumblr Phase Has Done
It might be all about Instagram and Snapchat now but waaay back in the 2010 era, life was nothing if not a series of events on tumblr.
It was where you learned to express yourself, to love something really passionately and to basically act way cooler and more individual than you actually felt inside.
But first check out our babe Connor Franta schooling you on social media dos and don'ts...
So chances are, if you were ride or die for the blog then you will remember doing one or two of these...
1. Pretending you thought weird anime porn was cool
Seriously who came up with this stuff? You know this is a pony right?
2. Reading a lot of people's emotional diary posts
And it was normally someone you'd never met but really felt like you 'connected' with on another level, obv.
3. Seeing a dead body on your dash
Just pretend they were fake and they won’t haunt your dreams for the rest of time.
4. Revelling in the drama of fake comments
That occasionally you may have sent to yourself and others. What? Life was dull in 2013.
5. Obsessing over super deep, sadgirl music
If you try and say you didn’t discover Lana Del Ray on tumblr, you're lying.
6. Reblogging a lot of pot-related artwork
Despite the fact you never had even seen it IRL.
7. Just sharing a lot of angst
We were all not okay, hun.
8. Being really into pics of tattoos
Inner lip, back, behind the ear and neck. It was ALL going on.
Before shipping was even a thing like it is now, if you had love for a fictional couple, they were all over your blog. And someone would have a problem with it.
10. Obsessing over all the hair styles that are legit cool now
We were so ahead of things.
11. Just seeing so many porn adverts
MY EYES. But also...what's going on there?
12. Getting annoyed if your friend had the same layout as you
Bish get your own idea. I’m super unique and aloof. That’s why I’m on tumblr.
13. Reading all the posts called 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Know I Post On Here' and totally thinking they were real
Bet you’re embarrassed now.
14. Being way too old to be on tumblr so lying to everyone like ‘OMG yeah remember that phase'...
Listen up millennials, here is Hannah Witton being your very own Agony Aunt....