15 Not Sh*t Valentine's Day Gifts For Guys
Because why make it worse?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that means one thing: the annual panic of what to get your loved one. YIKES.
But if you’ve come to us to find the latest mushy, love-fest present for your boyfriend, it ain’t happening. Instead we will help calm your nerves by suggesting gifts that aren’t a pile of steaming sap. Cool?
To get yourself in the V Day mood, check out Courtney Act doing First Dates, because you deserve it...
1. For the guy that’s into fashion: Tommy Hilfiger Red Micro Logo Cap
If he’s into clothing but not romance, get him this Tommy H cap. He’ll be chuffed and you can secretly be smug that it’s red and actually well romantic. Lol, jokes on him.
2. For the guy that loves his beer: Beer making kit: Punk IPA
This is a winner on two levels. They’ll be all over it and so distracted you can go catch up on your Real Housewives. WIN.
3. For the guy who loves a lol: Rainbow willy warmer – £5.99
Okay so this is more for you than for him but LOOK HOW COOL. Pointless but perfect.
4. For the guy who loves to travel: Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travelist: The 500 Best Places on the Planet
Start planning your bucket list together from the Eiffel Tower to the Niagra Falls.
5. For the guy who loves a competition: Pong wars
Real talk: this is legit the best date we’ve ever been on. You get buzzed, all riled up from some friendly competition and it’s totally inclusive of both prosecco and beer drinkers. This is what we mean by equal rights, right?
6. For the guy that’s still a kid: Atari Flashback 7 Classic Games Console
Discover a time of forgotten joys for the child you know still lives inside of your boyfriend. With insanely great games like Frogger to Space Invaders, this will surely warm his little heart.
7. For the guy who loves a drink: Whisky wedge
This nifty little ice wedge melts a lot slower that regular ice cubs, keeping your spirits water free for longer. Ideal for the booze drinker in your life.
8. For the guy who you met on Tinder: Tinder Nopes book
Remind him that he used to be that creepy guy on Tinder, striking out at every turn. HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU DAMMIT.
9. For the guy who loves cycling: This is how I roll wall art
If he loves cycling then get him something that doesn’t clutter up your flat – like that bike in the corner of the living room. EUGH.
10. For the guy that loses everything: Chipolo Plus Smart Keyring Bluetooth Tracker
It might not be romantic but it’s practical as hell babes.
11. For the guy who has everything: IOU Vouchers
The classic V Day gift that requires minimal effort for maximum happiness. Plus if you don’t want to spend a tenner, just make them for free.
12. For the guy who loves to eat but can’t cook: #Recipe Shorts Cook Book
Containing a ton of easy recipes written in 140 characters or less, you can ease his fears of burning the house down with his next dinner.
13. For the guy who loves music: Crosley Seafoam Velvet Cruiser Bluetooth Record Player
Here’s the thing, you get him this and you pick the music. It’s a win-win situation. So crack out the sappy songs and spend V Day listening to him saying how great you are.
14. For the guy who needs to relax: Malin+Goetz sage candle
This beauty smells of sage, lavender and cedarwood with warm base notes of moss and leather and instructs you to ‘burn for good vibes’.
15. For the guy that takes care of his skin: Kiehl's Facial fuel energising face wash
Because your skin has to rub against his, after all.
For more love and general warmth, take a gander at Rose and Rosie playing Mrs & Mrs....