17 Posts That Are Literally You In A Relationship
Posts that sum up being in a relationship.
Ahh the internet. A constant reminder that, no matter how bizarre, strange or random you think you are when nobody’s looking, there’s someone out there who’s twice as odd as you, which is a comforting thought.
But the magic of being in an actual, IRL relationship is that it means you’ve found someone who either totally understands and is willing to put up with your weirdness, or can match it tenfold so that you can live a weird, coupley life together. Cute.
Combine this whole dating thing with the people of the internet sharing their own feels about it, and you’ve basically got a selection of the most bizarre/funny as f**k/hashtag relatable posts ever created online. Enjoy.
1. When you both support each other through dark, challenging, difficult times.
2. When you’re obviously loyal to bae, but your hands might wander sometimes.
3. When you’re just a bit protective and that’s fine.
4. When you love bae, but you love snacks more.
5. When you need your sleep because you stayed up until 4am watching conspiracy theory videos.
6. When this is your idea of a sexting good time.
7. When you base most of your affections on pun-related ability.
8. When your true love has exactly the same priorities that you do.
9. When you invent your own cute pet names for each other.
10. When you find that one person who just gets your sense of humour.
11. When you both understand that communication is key to any relationship.
12. When you’re still realistic about where your heart truly lies.
13. When you secretly know that the best part of being in a relationship is basically having two wardrobes.
14. When you know this is the best compliment that anyone could possibly deliver.
15. When you wanna be nice to bae but the sass still shows up sometimes.
16. When you’re all for a bit of romance, but still have to deliver the hard hitting, real life news every day.
17. When you can’t decide whether you’re more like the needy green texts, or the romantically awkward white text. Probably both.
- Words by Lucy Wood
Now watch guys and gals taking a sexy (and seriously awkward) game of Would You Rather...