17 Signs You Actually Love Drams In Your Life
We see you, boo.
We've all got that friend, the one who just seems to have drama follow them around like a terrible smell. But have you ever thought that they might like it? Have you ever thought that that friend is...YOU?
These are a few signs that you might be addicted to ze drams...
1. When the first thing you do after a fight with your other half is Whatsapp your girls group to tell them…
You'll NEVER guess what he did now...
2. When you constantly use the phrase, ‘I feel so bad saying this but…’
No you don’t.
3. When you can’t help but tell a secret you heard to the one friend you know will spill the beans…
Drams in 3,2,1...
4. When you always assume that someone is being passive aggressively shady…
Why is she mentioning ice-cream though? Cos I ate that whole tub one time, three years ago?
5. When you are desperate to hear the couple at the table next to you arguing...
Ooooh we just heard the word 'secret' and 'baby'.
6. When you’re the Gretchen Weiner of your group…
You know EVERYTHING.
7. When you’re favourite thing to do with your other half is check their phone...
What? It's bonding us.
8. When you have ‘Twisting someone’s words’ under skills on your CV...
So when you say you've never slept with other girls, do you mean you have slept with other boys?
9. When two of your friends have a fight and you tell literally everyone you know...
Pretending you’re worried, natch.
10. When you get no better satisfaction that when your other half is jealous...
So what if you embellish how much that guy was flirting with you?
11. When Pretty Little Liars would be your dream life...
Rosewood - population: party people.
12. When you’re livid because you see shade being thrown on social media but tweets are protected and Insta comments lost…
WHAT DID SARAH DO THOUGH? AND WHAT 'NIGHT' ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AMY?
13. When you’ve already practiced what you’d say in certain fights before you have them…
'It is what it is, it's not always fair.' Lauren Conrad, circa 2008.
14. When Reality shows are your actual bread and butter…
Throwing a drink and smashing a mirror is the only way to deal with your feelings.
15. When a night out is not a night out if someone doesn’t cry…
Wake me up when it's over.
16. When your boyfriend/girlfriend mentions a girl/guy you’ve never heard of so you spend the next four hours plotting her/his downfall…
It doesn’t matter if she’s his cousin dammit.
17. When you try and provoke your other half by insinuating you fancy their mate…
But then turn around and tell them to stop being ridiculous.
Like this kinda thang? Well then head over and download MTV's Snapchat right here!
Women Who Are Rocking Our World Right Now
1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
13 of 13