17 Times Tumblr Understood The Trauma That Is Having Periods
There's no two ways about it: periods are pretty awful.
There's no two ways about it: periods are pretty awful. Whether it's the constant fear of staining your favourite pants, the never ending array of emotions or the hideous cramps that never want to say goodbye; it’s just not a great time of the month.
Having said that, at least the people of Tumblr feel your pain (literally).
1. When you’re in a public place and have no control over your insides
2. When even Hermione Granger doesn’t have an answer
3. When you sneeze and there’s absolutely no going back
4. When you have to channel your inner warrior just to overcome the cramps
5. So many emotions, so little time
6. When Zayn Malik understood period problems better than anyone
7. When you’re sat at your desk and suddenly.. Uh oh
8. When your period won’t let you have fun, even if you don’t have cramps
9. When your nice pants end up keeping their enemies a bit *too* close
10. When you’re constantly scared of leaking
11. When you run out of words to describe the pain
12. When you reach the end of your period and forget what all the fuss was about. And then.
13. When your fashion choices are crazily limited
14. When you have to take a bag (otherwise known as a tampon transporter) everywhere
15. When even the box of pads feels your pain.
16. When something so bizarre feels so accurate
17. When you are everything and nothing all at once (deep)
Ugh, period life.