9 Stages Of Hay Fever As Told By Your Favourite Celebs!
Suffering this summer? Here's something that'll brighten up your snotty day...
As the British weather finally starts to heat up, it comes with one dreaded downside… hay fever!
Yep, according to The Mirror, 16 million Brits are allergic to pollen - cue those red, itchy eyes, runny noses and sore throats - with it bound to be a miserable summer for those unlucky chosen ones.
So, with the pollen count set to be off the scale this week, here's 9 stages of hay fever that any sufferer can relate to and we warn you now, it ain't pretty...
1) When your eyes just won’t stop watering.
2) Suffering an 'attack' when you least expect it!
3) When that sneeze just won’t come out.
4) Snot overload...Your nose just won’t stop running!
5) Not even a tissue can save you now.
6) Why isn’t all the medication working!
7) Waving that white flag and admitting defeat.
8) Shut every window! Hibernation is the only option...
9) Is it winter yet?
So, instead of hiding away this summer, here's more snotty celebrities to ease your hay fever pain...