9 Thoughts Everyone Has On Results Day #Help
NO ONE PANIC IT WILL ALL BE OKAY.
It's an envelope, it's just an envelope. They aren't usually this scary, they're just smooth and rectangular.
NOT THIS TIME. Nope, this time you want to burn the stupid contraption and never see it again.
Okay so maybe we're overreacting, but results day CAN be pretty scary, I mean we've all had the same thoughts…
1. The overriding dread that you actually forgot to even put your name on the test paper...
2. The moment where you're completely and utterly convinced on the way to pick up the results that you're life is over and this is The End...
3. The pure anger and hatred you have for anyone going about their happy lives on this unholiest of days...
4. The one second of hope that maybe you didn't so bad after all...
5. THAT ENDS BASICALLY IMMEDIATELY AS FEAR KICKS IN ONCE AGAIN...
6. But then the moment finally comes to give the nice person your surname, and they hand you your fate...
7. And you block out all of your screaming/crying friends around you, and slowly take it all in...
8. Realising that no matter the results, life will go on and you'll still be kicking ass...
9. After all, Niall Horan hasn't got any A-Levels and he's now worth £12m...
Are These The Oddest Celebrity Friendships Ever?
1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11