The Best Stationery To Make Going Back To School Bearable
Pencil case on point.
Everyone gives going back to school a pretty hard time but hey, it’s time we gave it a better rep.
Sure, you might be back to juggling homework, dodgy school dinners and classmates who make you eye roll into oblivion, but there is one major silver lining: Back to school also means kitting yourself out with an entire new set of school supplies.
Think shiny new ring binders, pencil cases that haven’t been graffitied, and pens that are yet to be chewed into bits by people you sit next to. Yup, it’s any stationery lover’s favourite time of year. But where should you start this year if you’re on the hunt for all of the best stationery around?
Don’t worry, our pencil sharpening pal, because we’ve got you covered with 17 bits of lovely deskware that’ll make going back to school so, SO much cuter.
1. This adorable little planner lets you date it yourself, so you don't have to wait for the new year to start organising your school/social life
ASOS x Ohh Deer You've Got This A6 Agenda - Ohh Deer, £9.95
2. If there's one print that deserves an Insta post or two, it's a cactus print.
Cacti Notes A4 Quarterbound Notebook - Ohh Deer, £11.95
3. For when you need to reward yourself for the little things, and a gold star just won't cut it.
Gemma Correll Self Care Stickers - Ohh Deer, £3.95
4. Perfect for those days when you just need to channel Regina George tbh.
Take Note Bitches Pencil Case - Skinny Dip, £12.00
5. Ignore the fact that you can't keep any form of plant alive for more than two weeks, and put 'em on your planner instead.
Tropical Leaves A4 Desk Pad - Ohh Deer, £7.95
6. You don't have to abandon your *~ aesthetic~* just because you're back to school, dahling.
Rose Gold Pen Pack - Skinny Dip, £8.00
7. What is life when a pair of pocket notebooks are more beautiful than you'll ever be.
Red Pandas & Peacocks A6 Pocket Notebooks - Papio Press, £5.00
8. We never knew how much we needed an avocado shaped pencil sharpener until we saw this one.
NPW Giant Avocado Eraser and Pencil Sharpener - ASOS, £10.00
9. Bring back the 90s in a big way by making your pencil case smelllike grape and bubblegum.
Scented 24 Mini Gel Pen Set - Urban Outfitters, £6.00
10. For when you need a little bit of extra help with holding things together.
Bull Dog Clips - Topshop, £7.50
11. Even physics textbooks can look cute when there's a teeny tiny pug poking out.
Magnetic Page Markers - Kikki K, £2.50
12. Congratulations on finding your spirit animal within a set of pencils.
Your Inner Foodie Pencil Set - Jac Vanek, $9.00
13. The only notepad that'll make you say 'Miso happy' during maths homework.
White Sushi Linen Notebook - Ohh Deer, £7.50
14. Pastel pug pens? We might even be willing to do geography if they're in our pencil case.
Cat And Pug Ballpoint Pen 4 Pack - Kikki K, £6.00
15. For when you're busy watching YouTube and sending Twitter DMs, and absolutely not busy doing any revision.
I Am Very Busy Large Holographic Agenda - Ban.do, £30.00
16. For when you're doing English Lit at 3pm and fighting for social justice at 4pm.
Erase The Patriarchy Rubber - Veronica Dearly, £1.75
17. Have you ever seen anything more extra than these floofy bad boys?
Pom Pom Paper Clips - Ban.do, £6.20
18. Oh wait, we spoke too soon. N-E-E-D.
Roller Tape - IWOOT, £6.99
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that you're sorted for September, it's probably a good time to tell you that we went behind the scenes of Everything, Everything.