11 Boyfriends Who Totally Just Won At This Dating Thing
Boyfriends aren't all bad y'know. Check out 11 guys who just won at this whole dating thing over at MTV.co.uk.
Boyfriends are really good at being annoying. Leaving gross socks everywhere, eating most of the potatoes from a roast, needing to watch football matches of teams they don’t even support, and shedding beard hairs in every possible place on Earth.
But every so often, they do manage to pull something out the bag that makes it all worthwhile, and in turn prove that actually, they do still think you’re the best thing since sliced bread. Here’s 11 lads who are just absolutely winning at this whole dating thing. Seriously, this lot give Andrew Lincoln a la Love Actually a run for his money.
1. This guy, who came up with a super smooth, Old MacDonald inspired farm yard based promposal.
2. This dude, who knew that the only way to get out of this situation was some high quality bribery.
3. This lad, who didn't know much about Maths but definitely got an A in Charms.
4. This boy who took a punt on the cute, thoughtful present buying - but it surprisingly paid off.
5. This chap, who made an entire 'explosion' photo album for his girlfriend when he moved away to college.
It's like a pop-up book of love. It's got little tabs you pull on to reveal surprise photos, hidden pics in tiny, sparkly envelopes, and one last surprise in the box in the middle. CUTE.
6. This guy, whose romantic pun skills are truly unrivalled.
7. This dude, who handcrafted an actual Nimbus 2000 for his Potterhead girlfriend.
Shelby told Seventeen.com: "It was wrapped in brown paper and twine just like it was in the movie when Harry receives in the Great Hall from his owl Hedwig." Boyf Jared spent three weeks on the broom for her (excuse us while we weep).
8. This lad, who bought his girlfriend a blanket with his own face on for 24/7 snuggle potential.
9. This boy, who understood all of the feminine struggles that bae was facing.
10. This chap, who surely wins every single boyfriend award possible.
11. And finally, this guy who understands that puppies make everything better.
Words by Lucy Wood
So now that you've seen all of that lot, it's probably time to have a watch of these five massage hacks that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.