13 Times Wearing A Bra Was The Work Of The Devil
1. When you're minding your own business and the underwire stabs you right in the heart.
As great as having a bra that doesn't make you feel like you're going to take someone's eye out when you bend over to pick something up off the floor is, anyone who's ever gone through the struggle of trying to find one that actually fits will understand just what a pain in the arse they can be in day to day life.
Whether it's your straps falling down every five minutes or your underwire stabbing you in the boob, we sometimes wonder if our bras are secretly trying to tell us they hate us.
If that's a feeling you can relate to, here's 13 bra struggles you might just recognise...
1. When there are 5493953 styles on sale but not one will support you AND let you wear the pretty top you just bought without alerting the world to its presence
All you wanted was a bra that is both supportive and also invisible. Is that really so much to ask?
2. When one of these casually falls out of your top
Most likely when you're mid conversation with your boss or someone you really, really fancy.
3. When they cba with doing their job
4. When it dislikes how often you wash it and repays you by stabbing you in the chest
Enter the 'I DON'T CARE IF I'M IN A PUBLIC PLACE I'M GOING TO PUT MY HAND DOWN MY TOP AND YOU WILL BE FINE WITH IT' face.
5. When they help trap you inside a piece of clothing
This changing room is your home now and you can never, ever leave.
6. When you aren't even wearing it and it's still out to get you
7. Two words: quad boob.
Because there's no stopping a bra hellbent on giving you extra boobs round by your arm pits.
8. When they don't want you to forget them, even when you're apart
Sort of like that one ex who insists on drunk texting you pictures of his kebab.
9. When it doesn't give you any lift yet still manages to act as an adult bib
And we all know there's nothing worse than an itchy boob.
10. Or when it comes out to play and people feel the need to alert you to its presence
As if you didn't already know you were wearing one in the first place.
11. When they crush your boobs so hard you wonder if they'll actually be concave by the time you get the damn thing off
Suppose at least that way you wouldn't have to wear a bra any more.
12. That is, if you ever manage to get it off in the first place
Someone call an ambulance and two fire engines because we're in need of a serious rescue mission.
13. Whatever you do, just never trust a bra
For when you least expect it, it will come for you.
Not today, Satan. NOT TODAY.
Every Inspirational Person To Feature So Far In Kylie Jenner's #IAmMoreThan Campaign