16 Bullet Journals That'll Make Your Inner Stationery Geek Very Happy
Got a weird passion for pens? Step this way...
Some people enjoy hitting the gym, some people love watching movies, some like hanging out with their pals, and some errr… well, some just really love stationery.
Here's 6 ways to wear mom jeans so you never have to stress about it again...
If you get a tingly feeling when you see a full set of rainbow felt tips and transform into heart eye emojia at the sight of an brand new notebook, then you’ve come to the right place.
Bullet journals are EVERYWHERE right now, and while they can be kept plain and simple just to organise your day a little better, some very talented folks over on Instagram are turning their journals into works of actual art.
Looking for some inspo to start your own beautiful bujo, or just really appreciate a page full of perfect handwriting every now and again?
Whether it’s pens, stickers, doodles or blank pages that float your boat, here’s a load of bullet journals to make your inner stationery geek very happy.
1. A firework-themed thing of beauty to make sure you're sticking to your healthy habits.
2. Not great at drawing but wanna look arty anyway? Stars are your best friends.
3. A geometric design that'll make your inner organisation freak go weak at the knees.
4. Some dainty, pastel pink detailing that's simple but cute af.
5. Who needs colour when you can go effortless with minimal and monochrome?
6. A genius page dedicated to the boredom when you're stuck on hold for 25 minutes.
7. The perfect mix of To Do lists and daily diary writing.
8. For when your priorities in life are taking pics in the gym mirrors, and then uploading them to Insta.
9. How come some people in the world have been blessed with handwriting this perfect? Unfair.
10. Grab your washi tape, bull dog clips and doodle pens for a scrapbook vibe.
11. A little bit of watercolour can take your average bujo to a whole new level.
12. These teeny, tiny capital letters are seriously satisfying.
13. Um, well this is the best idea EVER. Spots, mood swings, stomach cramps - we'll track the lot.
14. When a single page in a bullet journal is more beautiful than you'll ever be.
15. But first, coffee.
16. Yep, that settles it. We need to start a bullet journal right this second.
Words by Lucy Wood