22 Fangirl Moments That'll Make You Ask 'You OK Hun?’
Sometimes, fangirls are terrifiying people. See a load of moments they've taken things TOO FAR over at MTV.co.uk.
Fangirls make the world go round, and the internet would basically just be a pile of bad news, weird cats and online clothes shopping without them. But, let’s be honest, a good majority of fangirls out there have absolutely zero chill.
We’re not saying it’s a bad thing by any means, but every so often we spot a fangirl's display of affection online that’s just too mental and amazing to even comprehend.
But hey, that’s something that should be celebrated if you ask us, so here’s 23 magical fangirl moments that’ll make you wanna ask them all ‘You ok hun?’
1. This fangirl who discovered how terrifying a Haylor face swap can be.
2. This fangirl who hasn't been to sleep since 2010.
3. The fangirl who managed to steal Liam Payne's actual, real life boxers.
4. The fangirl who probably paid a small fortune for an air message to Paris Hilton.
5. Whichever fangirl genuinely bidded over $13,000AUD for Louis Tomlinson's left over pizza.
6. This fangirl who needs a cold shower asap.
7. This fangirl who had some very specific instructions and desires.
8. The fangirl who knows Niall Horan better than Niall Horan knows Niall Horan.
9. The fangirl who's open to incest when it comes to 1D.
10. The fangirl who recreated every single one of Harry Styles' tattoos.
11. The fangirl who needs to calm down immediately and stop oversharing.
12. The oldest fangirl in town.
13. The fangirl who genuinely sent her own father out wearing this tshirt.
14. Justin Bieber the secret Emma Stone fangirl. Wait what.
15. The fangirl who was absolutely not okay about Zac Efron missing the High School Musical reunion.
16. The fangirl whose love for Britney Spears was all too much to handle.
17. The fangirl who would do all of this just to meet Kim Kardashian. Even the 100 star jumps is a lot by itself.
18. This fangirl who needs to stop. Just stop.
19. These fangirls who we're pretty sure we saw on last week's episode of The Walking Dead.
20. The fangirl who created a roadside shrine for Harry Styles' vomit.
21. The fangirl who spent thousands of dollars on turning his face into Justin Bieber's face.
22. And last but not least, the fangirl who joined cardboard Harry Styles in holy matrimony
Words by Lucy Wood
God bless the fangirls. Now, shall we have a watch of guys and girls playing Guess The Sexting Slang? HOORAY.