22 Tumblr Posts About Dads That You Will 100% Relate To
Because dad jokes.
If there's two things that stereotypically don't mix, it's parents and the internet.
Specifically? Dads and tumblr; namely because there's probably not a little corner of the site dedicated to garden power tools and bald patches.
But with that said (and the 'men with no hair appreciation page’ put aside), tumblr is actually great at summarising what it's like to have a dad, producing snort-laugh inducing stories about dads and the best dad jokes around. Lols.
1. When dads ~finally~ discover the Apple Mac filters, 10 years late
*Prepares for Louis Tomlinson diss tweet*
2. When dads out dad joke themselves
“You’ve got to be kitten me” (sorry)
3. When dad jokes out dad joke themselves
THIS IS TOO FAR
4. When dads get LGBT so wrong it’s almost right
5. When dads discover the selfie camera
Just wait until they download Snapchat..
6. When dads do not understand the internet. At all.
7. When dads get mums in on the joke
Otherwise known as ‘bullying’
8. When dads try to discuss current music
Yep, he’s referring to Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy.
9. When dads try to sing current music
*Whispers* don’t tell your motherrrrrrr
10. When dads channel their inner Tracy Emin
And spontaneously think they might be Paul Hollywood in the process
11. When dads get sassy for no reason
That sass though
12. When dads become internet sensations
Can’t relate to this one? Nah, us neither
13. When dads attempt to help around the house
Nobody tell mum.
14. When dads try to disguise life advice as a movie critique
You stop that sly advice giving.
15. When dads think they’re Leonardo DiCaprio
Sorry but no.
16. When dads have had a long day
Or is he trying to tell you something?
17. When dads spend their money appropriately
So, so appropriately.
18. When dads don’t have a clue on Christmas day
19. When dads are disappointed in non-dad jokes
Or maybe, err, just humour that isn’t cringey really.
20. When dads just have absolutely no chill
What is going on here?
21. When dads defy all expectations and actually are Tumblr
Take that, internet.