15 Real Life Magazine Headlines That Will Make You Feel 100% Better About Life
Life has it's ups and downs, but for some of us those downs aren't quite as bizarre as they are for others.
Take these real life magazine headlines, which might just be more fiction than fact, but which are probably still going to make you feel 100% better about things when you mess up.
1. The woman who had her boobs stolen
PLEASE NO. NOT HER NEW BOOBS.
2. The woman being haunted by a chatty poltergeist
Suppose it's better than relentless calls about PPI.
3. These questionable pet owners
Really hope they don't also have children.
4. This fiery weight loss technique
Do not try this at home.
5. This thieving pooch
Is it just us or is society going to the dogs?
6. This horror movie come true
Here's an idea: throw them away.
7. The woman upstaged by a cake
43% sure these are unseen photos from inside the Kimye wedding.
8. Another dog hellbent on overthrowing human kind
So much for being man's best friend.
9. 2016's answer to the story of Christmas
Yet another justification of why you should always use adequate protection when listening to K-pop.
10. This seriously hot story
Side note: the cardboard cut out element brings up so many questions about the potential for paper cuts.
11. This woman, who seems very confused about the concept of the Victoria Sponge
And who also just sabotaged her own secret.
12. This man's decision to sacrifice love for Cabbage Patch Dolls
Sort of like a niche version of Where's Wally, isn't it.
13. These shamed child/lizard owners
Presumably they chose the lizard.
14. This, which leaves so very many questions unanswered
15. And this, which leaves even more questions
Questions we might actually rather stayed unanswered, thanks all the same.So yeah, things could be worse and hey, if they are on a level with this then at least you can make a few quid selling your story to a mag. It's a win win situation.
All headlines via the hilarious reallyreallife.tumblr.com.
Pics From 2015 That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
getty1 of 9
2 of 9
3 of 9
getty4 of 9
getty5 of 9
getty6 of 9
getty7 of 9
8 of 9
9 of 9
Celeb Fragrance Sniff Test | Who Do Their Perfumes Really Smell Like?