8 Pen Spinning Hacks To Get You Through Exam Season
The perfect cure for exam boredom
Whether it's because you're super smart and finished the test early or you just don't have a clue how to work out the length of one side of a triangle using Pythagoras's Theorem, we've all experienced the extreme boredom that comes with being trapped inside a stuffy sports hall during exam season.
But don't worry, because we've found the ultimate hack to keep you entertained until those grumpy invigilators finally let you out into the fresh air.
Bonus: All you need is the pen you've answered all/none of your exam questions with.
Yep, here's your guide to the ultimate pen spinning tricks:
1. Thumb Around - A fairly simple one to get you started.
2. Charge - This one looks fancy but is pretty easy.
3. Double Charge - This one is a bit more tricky but you'll have plenty of time to practice during that hideous physics test you've got coming up.
4. Shadow - We've all seen that annoying boy in English doing this one. If he can do it, so can we.
5. Devil’s Shadow - This one's just a snazzier version of the above.
6. Neo Sonic - We can definitely do this. It's just flopping your pen from one side of your hand to the other...Right?
7. Devil’s Sonic - Okay, we don't even know where to begin with this one. (side note: Who named them?!)
8. Flush Sonic - Umm what is he even doing? This will take more practice than preparing for our Spanish speaking exam.
How did you guys get on? Have you mastered them all yet? Amazing, you all get an A* in pencil spinning - perfect for the ol' CV.