12 Signs That You Are The Absolute Worst Type Of Person
1. You say you love Harry Potter but you've only seen the movies
You might think you're a good person, at least on the surface, but deep down we have a feeling you might actually be the worst.
What? You did click on this story, so you're clearly a little bit concerned that perhaps you aren't the World's Best Person and we're guessing the following signs are going to be a clear indication to just what degree of awful you're really dealing in.
1. You always slam the front door
It's 6.30am and your housemates are sleeping? Not any more, suckers.
2. You read a message and don't reply for four hours
And if you really want to annoy, you start typing so they get the three little dots, then delete them and dont't bother to reply at all. WAY HARSH, TAI.
3. You do everything in your power not to be the one to take the rubbish out
This is a game of sneakily creeping into the kitchen, very quietly opening the bin, shoving the rubbish on top of the overflowing pile and speed walking away - all in the hope that whoever you live with will break first and do the gross task that is taking the bin out.
Similar to this is the recycling pile, which you treat as a game of Jenga where the person who ultimately topples the ever-climbing tower of plastic bottles you've built has to be the one to take it outside. That person will of course never be you, because you quietly rebuild it when it falls like the truly awful person that you are.
4. You immediately put your seat all the way back as soon as you get on a plane
It might be the middle of the day but that's not going to stop you doing a full recline to squish the really tall person behind into even more of a tin can sized environment.
If they wanted leg room, they should've upgraded.
5. You say you love Harry Potter but you've actually only seen the films
Are you also Voldemort because all evidence is so far pointing to yes.
6. You Snapchat people something directly, then also post it in your story
Because everyone you know deserves to see that quite shit picture of your badly made lasagne twice.
7. You leave the empty roll of toilet paper on the holder for whoever comes in next
You're simply not above making the next person in have to do the wet bum waddle out the bathroom to get more. And don't even pretend you don't know what we're talking about.
8. You've done one of those sickening arm photos with whoever you're dating
It might be the Instagram equivalent of asking everyone you know to give you a gold medal for persuading another human to swap bodily fluids with you on a semi-regular basis, but that's not going to stop you doing it.
9. You refer to 'banter' as though it's a hobby
"Tim, 22 from Gloucester. Looking for a girl who also enjoys movies, staying in shape and all of the bants."
You know how they used to say sarcasm was the lowest form of wit? That was until banter happened.
10. You steal your housemate's fairly expensive shampoo on a regular basis
Can't understand her argument that it's not a legitimate money-saving excuse to save you the much-needed cash to buy Justin Bieber tickets.
11. You ask for advice and then do the complete opposite
Literally why did you even bother to ask. W H Y ?
12. You've considered serving a vegetarian/vegan something involving animal products
Because if they don't know what animal products taste like...maybe they won't notice?
Note: they will notice. And they won't believe you when you lie and say you didn't realise mince was made of beef.
Relate to these? OH GOD YOU'RE THE WORST.