This Cat With Giant Alien Eyes Is Actually Real And We Are In Love With It
Those eyes are BARING INTO OUR SOUL.
When it comes to cats, it’s safe to say that 99% of them are straight up adorable (and the other 1% are just misunderstood).
But this tabby Matilda has absolutely blown our minds, because she legitimately looks like a future cat-alien hybrid sent to Earth to, like, enslave humans like the kitty master she is.
Matilda has giant, alien style eyeballs, and has clearly hypnotised the world with her unique face – her very own Instagram account has over 42,000 followers, after all.
Her owners, who amazingly only refer to themselves as ‘The Lady’ and ‘The Bearded Man’, have a website all about Matilda, where they say that she has ‘spontaneous lens luxation’, creating those astonishing eyes.
Even though they heartbreakingly say that when both of Matilda’s eyes became enlarged (they were just a bit 'squinty when they first adopted her)' she was ‘withdrawn and sad for a couple of days’, she is now her ‘regular self’ again and a happy, healthy little trooper.
And to be fair, it looks like she’s still living a pretty normal life, except she just looks COMPLETELY AWESOME while doing it.
URGH, this is too much for our hearts.