18 Tumblr Posts Anyone Who Has Ever Had A Period Will Relate To
Ever experienced the horror that is a period? Then you will undoubtedly identify with these tumblr posts. Read in full at mtv.co.uk
Periods have been known to transform even the most calm and collected of us into raging monsters. But seeing as how you are forcibly expelling the lining of your actual womb and all, that is frankly 100% understandable, even commendable.
From cramps that feel like you're being sliced in two like processed ham to the inexplicable urge you probably get to cry every time you see a golden retriever simply wagging its tail in the street, menstruation really is something.
But hey, we're all (unfortunately) in it together and here's 12 hilarious tumblr posts that will at least allow you to laugh through the pain.
1. When you feel it coming on and it's about as welcome as a poo at a pool party
2. When the weeping happens. And you're only watching Blue Peter.
3. The real life horror story
4. Introducing the Katniss Everdeens of the world, everybody
5. When you realise your period is basically trolling you
6. Literally how are you supposed to do this when even your own body is against you?
7. Whoever came up with the name 'period' clearly never experienced one
8. A lesson in talking about periods with your dad
9. One for the meme fans
10. Don't even try to pretend you haven't thought this
11. What doesn't kill you makes your stronger, but also angrier and more likely to cry at there being no milk left in the fridge
12. Hint to all men: don't mess with us because we will bring the real talk
13. Someone get us a job, these tampons and organic milk bags aren't going to buy themselves
14. Don't question a woman's thought process when she is menstruating, 'kay?
15. Nothing and everything is fueling the internal hate fire
16. When things get lost in translation
17. Lesbian realness
18. Why is lying down in bed not a yoga pose yet
What a bloody nightmare. Pun intended, obvs.