14 Incredible Texting Pranks You'll Want To Pass Off As Your Own
Don't mind if we do.
In honour of the fact there's nothing funnier than a friend falling victim to the curse of auto-correct, some absolute pranksters out there have latched onto a way to make spelling mistakes a guaranteed thing.
See, life can actually be quite good after all. Who knew?
For anyone who's already singled out that one idiotic friend without a passcode on their phone, it's now up to you to decide whether to flood their inbox with the entire US constitution or, you know, potentially destroy a budding romance.
Completely your call.
1. Force your roommate to introduce butt-plugs into their daily conversations.
Always a good ice-breaker.
2. Have the last laugh on that one awful person who's always correcting your grammar.
Revenge has never been sweeter.
3. Let your parents stew in fear about your tragic moral decline into dealing drugs.
Hoorah. They'll find it hilarious, we're sure.
4. Expose your own mother for being a Black Eyed Peas fanatic.
Character assasination at its finest.
5. Go one step bigger and give your trolling a political edge.
Literally, why not at this point?
6. Infact, go the whole hog and set aside time for the entire Gettysburg address.
Lincoln, what a babe.
7. Kickstart a campaign about how great and underappreciated Pecan Pie really is.
JUSTICE FOR PECAN PIE.
8. LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT 'DRAG ME DOWN' HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.
Come on, people.
9. Instill fear into the hearts of your enemies with the looming threat of slime-man.
Bonus points for extra ellipsis.
10. Remember that nobody actually needs to find this whole thing funny but you.
So tear up that rule book, and lead from the heart.
11. Splash out with some swag-heavy talk about Justin Bieber.
12. Bring any kind of goat into the situation.
Guaranteed to make any prank significantly better.
13. Force your sister to confess her undying love for Paul Giamatti.
Hm, she might not be opposed to it.
14. And if all else fails, throw a huge party *WITH* (but probably without) your parents consent.
The real hero of our time.
Phew. Now that's done, let's all check out what guys and gals reckon sexting slang actually means...