Lindsay Lohan Assaulted, Attacker's Arrest Voided?
Christian LeBella will not be charged due to lack of evidence...
A man accused of attacking actress Lindsay Lohan will see his arrest voided due to lack of evidence.
Over the weekend, TMZ reported that Christian LaBella assaulted LiLo in her New York hotel room after meeting her at the 1Oak club on Saturday night (29th September), with the pair apparently clashing after Lohan noticed he had been taking pictures of her.
The Liz & Dick star allegedly told police that LaBella threw her on the bed after they argued, scratching her hands in the process. Lindsay is then thought to have fled the room.
When she returned, LaBella reportedly tried to choke Lindsay and threw her to the floor, where he is said to have climbed on top of her.
One of Lohan's pals then pulled him off the 26-year old, who then rang the fire alarm for help.
According to WNBC, Lindsay did not need any medical attention after the alleged attack.
LaBella was then arrested on two charges of misdemeanor assault and two charges of harassment - with police sources telling The AP that there is not enough evidence to support a charge, meaning the arrest will be made void.
Lohan's publicist Steve Honig claimed: "We think it's both distressing and outrageous. Lindsay was assaulted and there needs to be a consequence for that."
He went on to state that the LiLo is "fully cooperating with the investigation", with reports adding that both Lohan and LaBella have filed harassment complaints against each other with officials.