15 Times Little Mix Were Ultimate Squad Goals
Room for one more, guys?
Ever since they were put together on The X Factor in 2011, Little Mix have always been a tight group of girls. Always looking out for each other and constantly going all 'girl power' on us.
Most recently, Jesy Nelson took her support for fellow bandmate Perrie Edwards to the next level, after making a gesture on stage with the girls, implying that Zayn Malik doesn't know what he's missing after his split from Pez.
Even though Jesy will probably get some stick from Zayn fans over it (just like Jade has gotten over that awkward 'irrelevant' sign), that's just what BFFs do for each other.
Here's 15 more times Little Mix were total #SquadGoals...
1. When the girls shut down a reporter who asked Perrie about her split from Zayn
2. When Jade was attacked by a giant bug mid-performance, and the others tried to help (kind of)
3. When they gave Leigh-Anne’s booty the appreciation it deserves
4. When they took on Vegas looking like a classier version of The Hangover
5. When they celebrated Black Magic being at Number One for the second week by having a girly sleepover
6. When they all looked so on point that nobody could argue about what filter to pick
7. When Perrie wasn’t afraid to let Jesy know how she really felt about her PDA with Jake Roche
8. When they let their Mixers into their squad by giving them a behind the scenes look at dance rehearsals
9. When they all wore matching onesies #winning
10. When Perrie and Jade wished Jesy a happy birthday via Dubsmash
11. When Jesy's birthday sleepover involved an essential Spiceworld viewing
12. When they perfectly described the rules of SnapChat
13. When they colour coordinated like nobody’s business
14. When they did the Macarena together to calm their pre-show nerves
15. And basically any time they perform together, because those voices were *made* to harmonise
- By Charlotte Warwick