Little Mix Confirm First Headline Tour Dates
The Wings group will be hitting the road next year! Find out more here...
Little Mixhave announced details for their first headline tour.
The girls, who are currently sitting pretty at the top of the official UK singles chart with Wings, are set to hit the road in 2013 and visit 18 venues across the UK.
Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock will kick start their jaunt on 28th January in Nottingham, before visiting Newcastle, Liverpool and London.
The Cannonball hitmakers will end their tour on 21st February in Ipswich.
Speaking of the dates, The X Factor 2011 winners said: "It's so exciting that we're about to go out on our first tour!
"We've spent most of the year recording our album and we can't wait to see our fans again."
Tickets go on sale this Friday, 7th September at 10am and are priced at £29.50/£19.50 (£32.50/£19.50 for London).
Little Mix - Full tour dates are:
• January 28 - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
• January 29 - Edinburgh Playhouse
• January 30 - Newcastle City Hall
• February 1 - Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
• February 2 - Sheffield City Hall
• February 3 - Liverpool EchoTwo @ Echo Arena
• February 5 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall
• February 6 - Manchester O2 Apollo
• February 8 - York Barbican
• February 9 - Blackpool Opera House
• February 11 - Plymouth Pavilions
• February 12 - Oxford New Theatre
• February 13 - London Hammersmith Apollo
• February 15 - Brighton Centre
• February 16 - Bournemouth International Centre
• February 18 - Bristol Colston Hall
• February 20 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
• February 21 - Ipswich Regent