14 Questions We Had From This Week's Made In Chelsea
Srsly though, how much does Alex Mytton LOVE the dramz?
We're back in Chelsea (and Vienna) this week with the poshos of Made in....well, Chelsea and as per usual, we have a zillion unanswered questions.
And this lot should know that that's just bad etiquette dahling...
1. Did Fred need special permission to play his violin in that hotel?
Surely there was like seven noise complaints. Minimum.
2. How does Francis know how Fred’s fingering was at school?
3. Does Liv know the romantic weekends away don’t include your mate?
4. Were Louisa and her new personal trainer boyf just showing us how they have sex under the pretence of working out?
5. Does Olly think Big Bird is a compliment?
6. Is Steph really happy for Louise?
Her face says probs not.
7. What drink did Jamie bring Jess?
It did NOT look tasty.
8. Did Toff ever find the best sausage in Vienna?
Bring us one back love.
9. Is this the only thing Toff could think of to diffuse an awkward situation?
10. How much does Alex LOVE being involved in girls’ arguments?
More than we love Diptyque candles. And that is A LOT.
11. How much did Fred want to punch Toff in the face when she interrupted him asking Liv to be his gf?
We're thinking a ton.
12. How much does Louise’s bf want some dramz?
He should go join Alex’s wooden spoon club.
13. When is Akin shipping off to war?
There’s army chic and then there’s just I'm-in-the-army.
14. IS THIS WOMAN THE MOST TALENTed PERSON IN MIC?
She's got a great chance.