Drugs Found At MJ's Home?
An list of drugs alleged to have been found at Michael Jackson's house has been released...
A new search warrant revealed what drugs were discovered at Michael Jackson’s house around the time of his death according to TMZ.com.
Among the drugs listed on the gossip website, was a light blue canvas bag that contained vials of propofol that were administered to Jackson before his passing.
Allegedly paramedics were unaware of the canvas bag or its content when they arrived at Jackson’s residence the day of his death.
Below is a list of just a few drugs that were alleged to have been found in Mr. Jackson’s home:
- 3 - 10 mg/ml 1% lydocaine vials (2 empty, 1 3/4 full)
- 1 empty bottle propofol 200 mg
- 1 empty vial lorazepam 4 mg
- 2 empty vials midazolam 10mg
- 1 empty vial propofol 1g/100ml
- 1 pill bottle with 13 tablets containing 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 80 mg aspirin