Early Geordie Shore Outfits Which Prove 2011 Was A REAL Bad Time For UK Fashion
Say what you want about the year 2017, but at least your wardrobe is looking a LOT cooler now than it was six years ago.
2011 was undoubtedly the year that fashion forgot, and there’s no better proof of this than rewinding back to the first season of Geordie Shore.
It’s a treasure trove of flawless UK high street fashion with more sheer floaty shirts, one shoulder dresses and long line cardigans than you can shake a statement bangle at.
Let’s take a look back at 25 truly amazing early Geordie Shore outfits which confirm that 2011 was a REAL bad time for British fashion.
1. Holly's suspender tights.
2. Gaz's collared leather jacket and bright blue vest combo.
3. James tucking his trousers into his combat boots.
4. This selection of interesting statement jewellery.
5. Sophie's tropical print palazzo pants.
6. Vicky's skull print scarf and plain white vest.
7. Literally everything going on in this scene.
8. Holly layering her rock and roll vest and ripped denim skirt with an oversized shirt.
9. Charlotte's fitted satin waistcoat and shoeboots.
10. Sophie's floral headband in a nightclub.
11. Vicky matching her straw hat and crochet waistcoat.
12. Greg's short sleeved hoodie.
13. Basically everything that the lasses wore in this episode.
14. Charlotte's huge billowy see-through shirt dress.
15. Vicky's hot pink bodycon dress and peep toe heels.
16. Off the shoulder dresses. So many off the shoulder dresses.
17. James wearning whatever this is.
18. And Gary managing to find something very similar and equally confusing.
19. Sophie's fluorescent pink and lace top.
20. Vicky teaming her beige cardigan with a gigantic golden bangle.
21. Everything about Holly's outfit on this night out.
22. Sleeveless denim jackets with long necklaces.
23. Vicky's enormous shoulder flower bodycon dress.
24. Charlotte's entire outfit in this press shot.
25. Special shout out to Holly's fingerless leather gloves in this one.
26. And last but not least, every single item that your eyeballs can spot in this one, too.Words by Lucy Wood
Haway, now here's 7 reality stars who cheated on their partner on the SAME show. Tut tut.