8 Bargainous High Street Dupes For The Expensive Makeup Palettes You Want
Save your pennies and still look cute
Being obsessed with all things beauty can be a seriously expensive hobby.
How come everyone else is happy with a bargain bucket mascara and a swoop of pound shop powder when you won’t settle for anything less than a flawless full face worth about six million pounds? Sigh, life is so unfair.
Here's all the times that Kylie Jenner proved she's the ultimate queen of the selfie...
The heart wants what it wants, but sometimes makeup addicts do have to compromise a little on their choices in order to keep the bank balance a bit happier.
Why splash all of your cash on one high end, luxury palette when you could grab an identical, bargainous dupe instead - and be left with a few extra pounds to pick up even MORE makeup?
We promise you (probably) won't be able to tell the difference when you finish your smokey eye, so here's 8 high street versions of those expensive palettes that make you go all giddy
1. A beauty guru's bread and butter - the bronze eye look.
High end: Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette - $42.00 / £30.00
High street: Primark Gold Rush Palette - £4.00
2. To cover all bases when you're going out-out on Saturday.
High end: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette - £39.50
High street: Morphe 35K 35 Color Koffee Palette - £23.00
3. For the guy or gal who believes Milennial Pink is a religion.
High end: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - £39.50
High street: Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 - £4.00
4. Made for those days when you can't afford to keep up with the Kardashians.
High end: Huda Beauty Textured Shadows Palette - £56.00
High street: I Heart Makeup I Heart Rose Gold Palette - £8.99
5. Because you deserve to glow to the gods even when you're poor af.
High end: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - £41.00
High street: ColourPop In Nude Endo Highlighter Palette - $18.00 / £13.00
6. When you want the grungey, edgy vibe but also want some spare change for cheesy chips.
High end: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette - £43.00
High street: NYX Perfect Filter Ahadow Palette in Olive You - £16.00
7. Complete your kit with every single essential shade (for less than a tenner).
High end: Kat Von D Shade And Light Eyeshadow Palette - £37.00
High street: Makeup Revolution Ultra Light And Shade Palette - £8.00
8. And last but not least, for when warm tones are a way of life.
High end: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette - £39.50
High street: Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette - £30.00
- Words by Lucy Wood.