How To Get The Perfect Glitter Eye, By Ibiza’s Top Body Painters Kiss My Fairy
You’ll be Ocean Beach ready in no time…
Whether you’re jetting off to Ibiza this summer or heading to party at V Festival, there’s nothing quite like a good glitzy eye, to lift any festival or pool party outfit.
Gemma Charters is the co-owner of legendary Ibiza body painting business Kiss My Fairy, who are based in San Antonio, and she’s also brand and events manager at Ocean Beach Ibiza. If anyone’s going to know how to give good glitter it’s her, right?
Here are Gemma’s top five tips for the perfect glitter eye, just in case you can’t make it to Kiss My Fairy, or one of their Ocean Beach Ibiza pop-ups this season.
You’ll be Zoo Project ready in no time…
1. Always apply your full face of make-up first.
2. Apply a shimmer powder of the same colour as the glitter around the eye for a nice complimenting base.
3. Apply a generous amount of glitter fix on top of the shimmer powder as this will serve as the important glue effect for the keeping the glitter in place.
4. Apply the glitter by working from the outer eye corner, pressing it on to the face and then spreading it upwards and out.
5. Want to stand out from the crowd that little bit more? Add an extra dose of spandangle by spreading the glitter fix across the temples and as far back in to the hair as you desire and press on a generous amount of your chosen glitter.
Or make like the girls from The Only Way Is Essex and apply glitter to your body too! Lydia Bright, Georgia Kousoulou, Chloe Lewis and Danni Park-Dempsey were kissed by their very own fairy at Ocean Beach Ibiza last weekend.
Just don't blame us when you're still finding sparkles in your bellybutton come November...