Just 16 Cute T-Shirts To Feed Your Lazy Girl Wardrobe Addiction
Yes, you need more tshirts
Some people really look forward to getting dressed every morning. They spend time and energy creating fresh looks, changing three times until they find the right combo and stylishly accessorising from head to toe.
But lazy girls? Meh, can’t relate.
Here's the celebrity eyebrow transformations that prove there really is hope for us all...
As far as you’re concerned, there’s only one possible outfit choice hanging up in your wardrobe, and that basically involves popping on your favourite pair of jeans with a cool tshirt. Sorted.
If you’re all about the effortless vibes then it’s probably your go to look, and even though you’ve inevitably already got a whole wardrobe full of sassy slogan tees, you know there’s always room for one or two more. Always.
YES you need more of them and YES these are totally different to the twenty that you already own, so clear out another drawer because here’s 16 really cute t-shirts to feed your lazy girl wardrobe addiction.
1. It's official - THIS is the perfect tshirt. Even more perfect than the last three perfect tshirts you bought.
Levi's Circle Vintage Logo T Shirt - ASOS, £30.00
2. When you can't afford anything swankier than a weekend in Scarborough so you have to put your dream vaycay on a tee instead.
'Barbados' T-Shirt by Tee & Cake - Topshop, £20.00
3. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is very 2017, so wear it on your boob from now on.
White Love Heart Jersey Tshirt - Pretty Little Thing, £10.00
4. A melting Cornetto, suncream scents and paddling in the sea are never gonna be problems tbh.
By The Beach 99 Problems Tee - Annie Dornan Smith, £25.00
5. When a slogan tee truly speaks to your moody soul and you just have to own it.
Oversized Tee - Monki, £10.00
6. You'll be the real winner when 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' is played on your night out.
Whitney Houston Oversized Tee - Boohoo, £15.00
7. Bright summer colours? Check. Extremely cool graphic design? Check. Yet more proof that you need to book flights to NY? Triple check.
Yellow New York Print T-Shirt - New Look, £9.99
8. Yes you already have fifty tshirts, but how many of them have a snazzy design on the back? Only like ten.
Find Your Way Green Embroidered Cropped T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters, £26.00
9. Well if this ain't you on a Saturday night.
Stay Home Club Tshirt - Stay Home Club, £21.51
10. Adorable embroidery and understated pocket designs? Yep, we'll take it.
'Easy Peasy' Slogan Cropped Tshirt - Topshop, £12.00
11. The perfect shade of pink. Uh huh honey.
Yasmin Honey Slogan Pastel T-Shirt - Boohoo, £10.00
12. When your friends tell you you need more colour in your wardrobe so you compromise with this.
Rainbow Striped Sleeve T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters, £22.00
13. For those days when you want to look cuter than a cupcake covered in rainbow sprinkles.
Rainbow Hearts Tshirt - Monki, £10.00
14. Until your time machine starts working properly, this is the closest you're gonna get to 90s realness.
Yellow 1990 Slogan Crop Top - Missguided, £12.00
15. Slogan tee, black jeans, leather jacket, statement sunglasses, red lip. Your version of glam.
White Rogue Slogan Tshirt - Missguided, £15.00
16. And last but not least, actual sunshine in tshirt form. It is summer after all.
Daisy Street Boyfriend T-Shirt With Sunshine Print - ASOS, £9.99
Words by Lucy Wood