19 Amazingly Strange Poses From Reality Stars' Clothing Line Photoshoots
Photos from reality stars' clothing line shoots that will make you ask 'WTF'. See 'em all at MTV.co.uk.
Ahh those reality stars – they can turn their hand to anything. Whether it’s creating glam makeup lines, presenting TV shows or turning up at night clubs to take photos with drunken students wearing fancy dress, they’re an unquestionably talented bunch.
But there’s one thing we've discovered that they’re particularly good at, and that’s modelling for their own stylish fashion ranges.
Because let’s be honest, are you even a reality TV star unless you’ve stuck your name on a clothing line? Nope.
Here’s 19 truly amazing, slightly questionable poses they they’ve pulled out to model their own clothing lines.
1. Charlotte Crosby doing some chic squatting.
2. Megan McKenna elegantly hugging a wall.
3. Jess Impiazzi wondering where she just dropped her bloody contant lens.
4. Nicole Bass stealing a couple of moves from Michael Jackson.
5. Scotty T not knowing what to do with his GIANT hands wtf.
6. Jess Wright waiting for Prince Charming to appear at any moment.
7. Malin Andersson transforming into a superhero before our very eyes.
8. Gaz Beadle being told off by his mum.
9. Scott Thomas and Kady McDermott sharing this extremely unstaged moment.
10. Marnie Simpson looking like her mum's just told her to come down for dinner and it's not even ready yet.
11. Chloe Ferry acting v natural.
12. Lydia Bright doing her best impression of a birthday party magician.
13. Holly Hagan ready for Netflix and chill.
14. Kady McDermott forgetting how to stand on all available limbs.
15. Olivia Buckland fell down.
16. Marnie Simpson working the carpet in a village hall.
17. Charlotte Crosby striking the most au naturale, effortless silhouettes.
18. Charlotte Crosby accidentally turning her arm inside out.
19. And finally, Chloe Ferry lounging on a velvet sofa with a cigarette holder. Um, what?
Words by Lucy Wood
What a magical journey we've all been on. Now, let's wrap things up with a quick vid from Sophie Kasaei on love life drama.