Reality Star Outfits That Normal People Would Literally Never Wear On Holiday
Reality stars LOVE a bit of holiday fashion, but here's some outfits that you'd literally never wear on holiday, over at MTV.co.uk.
If you’re signing up to become a reality star on any of the big shows, you’re pretty much signing up to go on endless holidays for the forseeable future. Seriously, forget Newcastle and Essex - it should probably be Dubai Shore and The Only Way is Beefa.
So with all those sunny days, white sand beaches and crystal blue waters to put up with every other weekend, it’s no wonder that the lads and lasses of reality TV have to mix up their wardrobes a bit to keep things interesting.
Tshirts, denim shorts and a pair of flip flops just won't cut it - a reality stars’ suitcase is always packed full of truly mental holiday outfits.
From Geordie to EOTB and everyone in between, here’s 18 reality stars’ holiday outfits that a normal person would literally never wear on their hols.
1. Abbie Holborn's very confusing thigh strap bikini and bonkers sandals.
If a very glamorous Roman solidier went to war via the beach, they probably would have worn this.
2. Chloe Ferry's bold and booby red on red look.
Although extremely glam, this one is probably not the most secure when it comes to playing bat and ball on the sand.
3. Sophie Kasaei taking her bed sheet to the beach.
Can we just take a moment to imagine how much SAND this gathers. Christ.
4. Holly Hagan's platform sandals, crazy 80s print swimsuit and truly gigantic hair.
We're not even sure where to start with this one, but you'd end up dipping that hair in your Cornetto for sure.
5. Becca Edwards literally wearing a net to the beach.
Handy for when she gets bored in the afternoon and decides to go crabbing, though.
6. Chloe Lewis and her pal who've stepped out in absolutely identical outfits.
What are the CHANCES.
7. Sophie Kasaei and Joel Corry rocking his and hers holiday looks.
Just imagine suggesting to your boyfriend or a second that you co-ordinate your outfits. He would literally laugh in your face.
8. Olivia Buckland's completely see through glitzy lace up brillo pad dress.
Y'know those days when you wander into the local old town and pretend to enjoy something cultural? Don't wear this on those days.
9. Zaralena Jackson's tassles for days.
Possibly not an ideal choice for walking to the supermarket to buy the essentials.
10. Charlotte Dawson's extremely comfortable looking swimming costume and sensible shoes combo.
Almost guaranteed to give the old couple in the hotel room next door a heart attack or two.
11. Megan McKenna heading to the pool bar for some chips while looking like this.
Oh lord don't get any ketchup on it.
12. Ferne McCann totally nailing the unicorn/pirate crossover.
Do you think the swooshy fabric gets in the way when she's trying to eat her Solero?
13. Amber Turner and Megan McKenna heading down to the beach with immaculate, enormous blow dries.
Oh jeez, don't even THINK about splashing them.
14. Zaralena wrapping herself head to toe in some carefully placed croc skin.
Nothing like relaxing on the balcony in your comfies.
15. Amber Turner pretty much dripping in jewels.
Because everyone knows that no sandcastle building session is complete without a bedazzled hip bone.
16. Zahida Allen's lime green swimming-dress-kini.
Still the single most confusing thing that's ever happened to television.
17. Billie Faiers heading out for some dinner in head to toe white lace.
Billie, do NOT order the spag bol.
18. And last but not least, Jem Lucy who is genuinely JUST wearing some carefully placed coconuts.
Words by Lucy Wood
What a ride. Now, speaking of reality stars, lets have a look at ones who cheated on their other half with someone on the SAME show...