13 People Who Definitely Misunderstood The Concept Of Netflix And Chill
So very very awkward.
As with all slang that find its place in pop culture, it's got to the point where pretty much everybody from here to Honolulu is using the term 'Netflix and chill'.
But while most are aware that it's essentially nothing more than a euphemism for inviting someone over to have sex under the ruse of watching a boxset, we're guessing that a few of those using it are taking it a little too literally.
At least we hope they are, because if the following Netflix and chill fails aren't the result of a great big misunderstanding, we have some major and slightly uncomfortable questions for those using it.
1. The one where your professor shared WAY too many details about what he's been up to today
2. This somewhat x-rated bus
3. The mum who just wanted a nice family activity
4. The one that took your love of pizza about 949395 steps too far
5. The high school that potentially just broke every single one of its own rules with this sexy invitation
6. The one when your mum spends her whole day with teenagers and still doesn't get it
7. The one that seems like a pretty huge safety hazard
8. The student who took TMI to a whole new level
9. The woman who just wanted to share a weather warning with her nearest and dearest
10. The dad who just clicked
11. The one that defies words
12. The one where the outage of Netflix definitely didn't disrupt the chilling aspect of proceedings
13. And the one where it just made this dating thing about a zillion times more confusing
Pics From 2015 That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity